Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Jul 30, 2010

Pass By ❤

Slurrrpsss!!! Finish my UV-Bright already~ Love it! =) Just back from my shop... Actually we got a dinner tonight la... My cousin's baby boy full moon... Congratulation~~~!!! All of my family are invited but of course not all of us can attend lor... So only me, my sis, my bro and Darling go nia... Darling as our driver~ =) Love all the kids there~ So chubby!!! Hahaha! One of my cousin still ask me dare to have children mo next time? Goshh!!! Never think of it! So scary when you see how they take care the children! So super naughty! Hahahaha! xP

Today back from salon so super early la... Wanna to back at 5pm geh~ But got customer then we extend our time to 5.30pm just back lor... After done the customer's nail, we straight away balik rumah! Ask Lucas to help us keep all the thing! Thanks a lot~ =) Wash my hair at salon too~ Awww~~~ Finally my hair not that ugly anymore... Back like normal but it's only temporary one~ My hair's curl all get cut by Ah Bong kiii~~~!!!! Huhuhuhu... Wait maybe next month of two more months later, I might go perm again! Scared my hair rosak bah~ Now keep on doing mask for my hair... If not it will be very very dry~ Huhuhuhuhu..... Thanks aunty a lot!!! Love her so much!!! Muahahahaha! =D

I've try my pink super nudy color lens loooo... Awwww~~~ So nice! Love it so muchhiiieee!!!! Darling said nice also~ =) Gonna to try the brown and grey one!!! But I don't have place to put anymore!!!! Hmmm.... Feel like wanna to buy blue color! iFairy one~ Don't know nice or not leh~~~ Never try blue before! My heart itchy itchy already~ Hehehe! Later mummy want to nagging at me liaw... Buy buy buy!!! xP

So damn broke!!! Even broke also never change my attitude! Sigh!!! Went to Jenny Boutique again yesterday... Bought 3 clothes again!!!! Mummy pay for me~ Yeah yeah~~~!!! Got people willing to pay for me always and always! Really not good lor me... So big liaw still like that! Hahaha! After buy those clothes still "beh gam guan" then buy a pair of shoe there kok! Cost me like RM60 bah~ Pay myself... =(

August are coming so so so soon~ Don't know got money to spend kok boh~ This month really spend a lot on buying girls' stuff! 4 pairs of shoes this month... 2 bags... Tons of clothes! Can't count already~ No place to put already~ My boxes gonna burst already! Coz my wardrobe cannot put anymore!!! Darling keep on shaking his head to me when he come to my room! What to do? Hahahaha! =P Then night time Darling bring me go watch movie~~~ La Comedie Humaine! A Hong Kong drama... Comedy~ Funny funny geh~ But no meaning at the end lor... Just a funny movie~ That's it! Hahahaha! Actually I wanna to watch Salt geh! But Darling said he go and view the trailer though Youtube seem not really nice leh~ That's why we change movie... Watch till midnight 1am++ ah! So super tired and cold!!!! xD

Awwwww awwww awwwww~~~~~~~ I want to have holiday now!!!!!!!!!! Have to wait wait wait and wait kok! Haaaiiizzz!!! Hope my bro got go travel within this year lor... Then I want to follow him!!! Hehehe! After that Singapore with mummy~ So hek that Darling cannot follow!!!!!!! Haaaaiiiizzzz!!!!!!! He said have to save lotsa money to go Hong Kong wor....... My present kok leh? Hahahaha! Still got so long de time... He already think so far liaw... Hmmm... I have to start save money to next year looo... Especially January!!!! Mummy's birthday and Darling's birthday!!! Their present always ~!@#$%^&*!!!!!!!!!!!! Important thing is I wish to give my mummy a big surprise!!! My surprise are plan already~ So I have to save money now!!!! =D

Opppsss!!! Lazy to upload photo of me today~ Love my pink lens! =D



By,



No comments: