Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Jul 19, 2010

Appreciate ♥

Disappear from my bloggie for few days already... Since Darling are having OT now at his office... That's mean no come over my place to find me lor... It's okay~ It's already enough for me to spent whole my weekend with him! You're such an awesome boyfriend! =)

I just had my hair wash at salon just now... Comfy comfy~ =P Any movie tonight??? Aiikkksss!!! Wanna to watch Inception since yesterday! Went to The Spring yesterday decided to have a movie with Darling, mummy and my sis actually... Queue up for buying ticket! Phhhoooohhtttsss!!!! Ticket are sold out!!! Only left the front seat nia!!! Not comfort at all if sit till so near la! ZZZZZzzzzz.... So head back to shopping... Movie canceled! =( See later on my sis free or not lor... If free with the time... 3 of us might go for movie! =)

The mata rosak me spent again!!! These few days spent quite a lot... Bought a MNG slim bag yesterday... So super cute one! Cost me like RM89! It's new arrival some more! Love it! =D Bought another 2 pairs of wedges though online... One cost RM43 and another RM95! I bought another pair from the seller! So super love all of the design! Hehehehe... And now??? Super broke now!!! Money flies!!! Forget about it! xP

Opppsss!!! Darling text me and said want to find me later! Oh no... Take a rest a home k??? He's sick already... Keep on coughing and yet have to work until so late!!! Next week want outstation for PC Fair again! Grrrr~~~~~~~ 1 week la!!! My God!!! So lor... He's trying his best to take out his spare time to spend with me no matter how tired he is! Take rest la... No worries! =) Actually Saturday night want to follow him go clubbing geh... No need to think so much I will know my family sure not allow one lor... Hmph!!! He still tell his friends he won't go so early coz he have to accompany me first! Hahahaha! How sweet you are! He do a lot of thing just wanna to make me happy everyday... And yet I still blaming that I am not happy with him because we don't have much time together for 2 months already!!! Busy working working working and ot ot ot! Muahahahaha! Anyway, I do really appreciate what you gave me! =D



By,


No comments: