Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Jul 5, 2010

A Lovely Day ♥

A nice weather now... Not cold not hot! I love the feeling! =) I am now chilling at my own room~ Eating beef pie which bought at Mas Bakery just now... Downloading some games for my iPod... Online... Facebook-ing... And now blogging! Hahahaha! =D

So free huh?! Impossible I will at home now la!!! It's working time! Yea! I am home now! Back at 3.30pm! Coz we got appointment at the morning, so we have to go earlier~ I escape from shop la! This morning so f*cking many people lo!!! Sorry can't help at shop then go to do nail at salon... After everything are done, went to have my brunch! Chicken rice! Quite nice~ Yummy yummy~~~ =P Then head to salon again to wash my hair!!! Thanks Lucas help me massage till "song song" la! At least my shoulder not that pain anymore! =) Then my cousin decide to back earlier... Very tired mah~ xP

Oh well~ Darling gonna come and fetch me tonight! Where to have my dinner huh??? Huh huh huh??? Where??? Always think where to eat la... Si beh sien one lor... =( Yesterday I did spent my whole Sunday with him too! Such a nice day even though I got work at the noon... =) Darling come shop very early yesterday morning... As usual, my shop full of customers!!! Non-stop that kind kok! Super duper exhausted la! Isssshhhh!!! My buns finis earlier too... Then I can back home earlier to take my bath! Then head to Darling's place wait him to take bath also... Busy his thing a little while... Around 2.50pm I have to ready go to work lor... Appointment at 3pm la... Poor Darling pick me there then go wash his car... Very fast! Like 30 minutes he came already! Wait me there for one and half hour I think??? Doing nothing there... Can only play my iPod nia... Hahahaha! Ko lian~~~ xP What to do? You can never ever say anything! You can wait me for no matter what! But I never ever can wait for you for just a minute! Coz sometimes he will late ma... More than 5 minutes, he will get boom already! I am mean right?! Muahahahaha! =P

After that, Darling bring me go mamam... So super hungry that time... Go somewhere nearby... 2 choice for me... KFC or Hartz Chicken Buffet??? Hahaha! At last we choose Hartz Chicken Buffet la... Wow! Such a long time no go there la!!! Hahahaha! The food so so only... Don't have much choice... I still prefer KFC la... Hahaha! Darling said this is his second time to went there! Okay~ Memories! Recall back! The 1st time is we are having our farewell gathering for one of my classmate before... Errrmmm... That time we are only Form 2!!! Hahahaha! That time I still don't know he fall in love with me since Form 1! Buahahaha! Till now! He told me, 7 years already!!!! Wassseeehhh you!!!! Heart you~ =)

Then night time... Darling follow my family to have dinner at Richmond Place too... I share with Darling because I am still so full!!!!! =)

I got a lovely day! =D



By,


No comments: