Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Jul 2, 2010

Busy Bee ♥

Busy busy busy day I have!!!! These two days very busy la.... Hmmmm.... My body wanna "patah" already... Hahahaha! =P Luckily I got hair wash and ask Lucas help me to massage my shoulder~ Very nice... Thanks a lot!!! Aunty free me a hair treatment after my hair wash just now!!! It's free for me!!! Waaaahhhhh~~~ I am so lucky lor got such a good aunty~ =) Cut my fringe too... Free also~ Aiyeeerrr~~~ Thanks a lot!!! Call me Little Miss Lucky! =D I love my hair now~ Hehehehe! Smell so good for the treatment~ Nice curls and soft hair I have~ *xoxo* I feel like want to go reflexology leh~~~ But I afraid la!!! Pain or not huh?! Hmmm.... Not dare not dare~ xS

Yesterday really busy for the whole day lor... Many people come to visit our city~ Like 5000 people?????? All of them come from different country la... Then the group of the "ang mo" come my shop to have gathering and party... They are come from Lagos! Where's the place??? No idea... Hahahaha! Somewhere like Africa la... Hahahaha! They come here for the Hash Run! Visit many different countries! Around the world!!! I want!!!!!!!!! Hahahahaha! Anyway, everything going fine... All of them like our services and food! Thumbs up for us!!! =D Too bad that I didn't capture any pichas there... Huhuhu... They all wearing funny clothes!!! Many of the "ang mo" guys wear dress!!!!! Omg!!!!!!!! So funny!!! I am sure that newspaper can see la... Wacky wacky wacky~~~ xP Thanks Darling come for help too~! =)

One day no go work yerrr... Help my family and blahs! Daddy still give salary barh~ Waaassseehhh!!! I still thought no "gaji" one... Coz I worry about my nail business at salon la... They said many people wor yesterday! Missed out kii! Issshhh!!! Never mind la... Daddy give each of us RM100! WooHoo~~!!! Better than nothing right??? Hahahaha! =P Mummy still give me few hundred kok from my own business eh~ After deduct all the money, save what I am target in my bank too... Then still got few hundred left... Don't want to save liaw! Ask mummy give me the left over money! 1k is more than enough for my saving account per month! Hehehehe! The rest give me give me! Nails one also give me give me! Buy buy buy! Waiting for the clothes arrive at Jenny Boutique~~~!!! =D I want to buy more color lens too!!! TeeeHeeee...... xD

Okay~ Here are some pichas of me..... The super thick face me like to take pichas! Vain! Hahahaha! xP

Just Me
Hehehehe! Me me me! No make up, no edit any on my face except for the ugly background... And I still love my eyes with the color lens!!! That's why I want more of them! *giggles* =D

By,

No comments: