Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Jul 14, 2010

Bad days ♥

Bad days go away go away!!! Shoo shoo shoo!!!!! Am moody moody moody for these two days la! Unlucky days! Super duper "soi"!!!! Grrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!! Just hope everything will be fine~ =)

So far so good... My mood can recover already... Not as bad as yesterday!!! Arrrggghhhh!!!!!! Want to bite people la!!!! Met a so super "puboh" customer yesterday!!! Lao aunty!!! So demanding then you better don't come la! I don't want to do your business... You gotta to try me? Hahaha! Of course I admit myself are not as professional than a manicurist who work for more than 10years!!! I am just a newbie! Never ever come to try me! I got my own confidence to say that I am not the most professional manicurist but of course!!! I am not as lousiest as the others manicurist! I know you are on purpose to do so... Choose lotsa color and change lotsa color! Lotsa complain! First time meet this kind of customer! I know you know my previous tauke neo la... You go there do la! Don't ever to compare me and her! Really pissed me off! Think you so rich?! Got lotsa rich people also won't got this kind of attitude la! Please la! High am people won't like that one! Really "xia soi"! Arrrrggghhh!!!! Duh duh duh!!! Even my cousin also thinks why got this kind of people! Some more yesterday got lotsa customers!!! We not only have to serve you! Change color nia ma! You no do full manicure too! Still want to ask for lotsa thing! Isssshhh!!! Shoo shoo shoo!!!

Then leh! This early morning while I drive to my shop... My mini sport car got knock by a Myvi la!!!! Isssshhh!!! Stupid girl while driving while play handphone! Luckily just a little bit scratch nia... Thanks God protect me! Muahahahaha! Okay~ Forget about the pass!!! Cheers! =D

Oh yea~ Parcel arrive!!! Finally, my wedges are here!!! So nice~~~ Love it love it! Still waiting for another parcel to arrive! Hehehehe! Aiiikksss!!! My heart itchy now eh~ Feel want to buy a bag again though online! RM140!!! Can I get it??? Consider first! =P Last night went to Jenny Boutique spent again ah! Bought 4 clothes!!! Gooosssshhh!!! How many I bought already??? The end of the month still got a lot new arrival eh!!!! Mummy!!! Help me!!! Huhuhuhu.... Mummy bought 6 boxes of collagen for me and her~ I still prefer the Kinohimitsu one collagen la... Coz that day I change the other brand collagen... 3 days drink 1 time one... Look no any effect leh... Hahahaha! Still love Kino collagen and also UV-Bright!!! =D See! Girls always have to spend on those thingy! I always spent few hundred for the collagen per month!!! Mati kok kok lor....... Hahahaha! xP

Opppsss!!! That day went to body massage at Tien Jing! Oh no!!! I do really enjoy the massage so so so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shu fu sai la~~~ =D No more body ache for these few days loooo.... Yeeepppiieee!!! But Tien Jing always much more expensive than other place one! RM62 per hour after discount!!! Or else it will be RM78! So expensive leh~ My sis and mummy still said next time go 1 and 1/2 hours geh~ RM93 ah after discount! Duh duh duh~~~ 3 weeks one time or 1 month 1 time can la... Cannot always! Will bankrupt! Hahahaha! Thumbs up!!! =D But they say other place will be cheaper wor... Aiyerrr... I scared wor... Scared got ayam kok kok one! Coz cheap one always got extra services one! No no no! Hahahaha! xP

Oh well, I got to stop here... Darling almost reach my place le... Don't know what happen to him leh... Come find me everyday! Because he don't have much time to spend with me when he work! Hahahahaha! Good also la... Give my mummy to have a good rest~ =)



By,



No comments: