Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Jul 21, 2010

Off-Day ♥

Am awake now~~~ Hehe! Today so "song" la... Didn't go to work this noon time... Rest at home... Coz my cousin was sick... Not able to work... So we decided not to work today lor... Anyway, take good rest ya, Candy~ =)

The weather now are so freezing cold!!! Keep on raining everyday I can say so... Am I right??? Went to work always wear long sleeve or bring cardigan! Really cold la!!! Hahahaha! Since I am so free today~ After taking my bath... Blow my hair... Then apply facial mask for myself! For half an hour... Feel lazy to wake up then I direct sleep lor... So good so nice~ Long time no sleep at the noon lor... =D

Oh well, my parcel finally arrive~ But many thing different wor.... Gonna to ask the seller check... Still got 1 wallet haven't come leh... Don't know why... She said she post 2 parcel for me but I only received one wor... Grrrrrrrr~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!! There's always not that safe to buy though online la... =( Keep on buy things everyday!!!!!!!!! Last night bought again at Jenny Boutique! Later still want to go with mummy kok... Aiiikksss!!! Really broke liaw! Wanna ask Darling buy for me liaw!!! Blueks!!! xP

I wanna to cut my hair and re-perm again!!! Muahahahaha! Coz my hair long already... New hair have no curls... So I have to cut layer to give my hair got volume then perm again! Lalalalala... Actually today wanna to perm geh~ But no go salon work bah~ Next time lor... Hehehehe! Gonna to spend money again... Cham cham cham!!!! That's why Darling always said... No matter give me how much I will try my best to spend all of them! God!!! Did I????????? Urrrrggghhh!!!!

I am hungry hungry hungry la!!! Have to wait him bring me go eat again... I keep on angry him nowadays for no reason! Muahahahahaha! He told me he will not gonig to Miri for outstation loooo... Another staff will go... Good lor... If not have to go there for a week! Who will be my driver??? Errrrrrr~~~ It's a good news for me~ Yaaayyyyy!!! =D

Lazy to write more and more already... Got to go~ xP




By,









No comments: