Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Jul 12, 2010

Just A Random Post ♥

"Lao Niang" are coming now!!! Yeah~~~ Finally I got some free time to blog now la... =) Disappear for many days already... Very very very busy la nowadays!!! Busy but can earn lotsa money~~~ But body-ache already~ Huhuhu... It's okay~ Mummy and my sis book appointment for body massage at Tien Jing later on~ Hope I can enjoy ya~ =) That day went to massage too! Of course we no go those got "ayam kok kok" that kind of place lor~ Hahahahaha! =P

Okay~ Being busy lately... Busy working... Really got a lot of tourist la!!! Especially my daddy's shop there! Maybe just because located at town? There's lotsa hotels too... Everyday many people one! Urrrrgghhh!!! Si beh tired lorrrr....~~~!!! Besides, busy go to Jenny Boutique too... Once I go, I spent! What the hell la~~~!!! Already spent RM400+ at there already for just a week! This week still got a lot of new arrival clothes! Arrrgghhh!!! Really die chin chin ah! 1 month have to spend a lot about those unnecessary thingy! Last month even worst! Spend more than 1k to buy those thingy! Aiiikkkssss!!! If time can rewind back... I think I won't buy so much lor... Hahahahaha! Impossible la! Hehehe! xP

Went to watch Triple Tap with Darling too last week... Not bad la the movie... Don't know how to explain pun~ That day really freezing at the hall room lor! So super cold!!! Anyway, I did enjoy my movie with my beloved him~ =) And then, last Saturday went to K-Box with Darling's friends too... One of his friend wanna go study liaw lor... So he ask us to have some fun! His daddy birthday too that night! Hahahaha! So freaking funny la! That day go my birthday celebration they don't even dare to sing!!! Cheat me say don't know how to sing bah!!! Who knows??? That day they really high till ~!@#$%^&*!!! Speechless! So "lihai" to sing leh~ That day still "xiao li xiao li" like that! Hahaha! I've enjoy myself with them too~ They always ask us to go but we never attend... Then finally that day we attend! =D Too bad that his gf back home quite earlier lor... Such a nice and cute girl... =) Before that, we still having our dinner at Sushi King~ Awwww~~~ I love it so much la!!! Thanks Darling!!! =)

Spent my whole Sunday with my beloved him too~ we go eat, shop and eat again! Hahahaha! With my mummy and sister them too! Darling always be our driver~ xP The stupid him still working now!!! At the office! Aiyo~~~ So pity la... Ot ot ot! Hmmm... Just now he text me and said want to fetch me and find me later on! I said no need la... Coz I want follow my mummy them go massage bah! Hehehe! He always scared that once he busy, he will neglect me la... Scared I will scold him and whatever la... Thanks for your caring~ =)

Okay~ I wanna to out looo!!!!! I miss you!!! =D



By,


No comments: