Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Jul 23, 2010

Movie ❤

Went to have movie with Darling, mummy and my sis last night!!!
The weather are so damn nice~
Almost freezing become ice noh~
Here are the movie we watch!
Sorcerer's Apprentice!
The movie...
Should I say nice or what???
Coz I fall asleep at the cinema!!!
My God!
Maybe I am too tired already la...
We watch 10.15pm geh~
Watch till half way, I go to my dreamland already...
Hahahahaha! =P
But my mummy them all said nice bah~
I don't know the whole story!
Waste money nia! Hehehe!
What to do... I am tired mah~
Not feeling very well mah~
"Aunty" are coming to visit me mah~
So lor... Sleep jor~
Anyway, I enjoy my day with them!
Especially my beloved him!
Love ya so much!!




❤ ❤❤





By,


No comments: