Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Jul 26, 2010

Jalan Jalan Cari Makan ❤

Just passer by... =) Okay~ My blog are still in progress now la actually... No time to make it nice nice instead of writing blog here!!! Hahahaha! xP Just finish taking my bath... And I feel hungry now!!! I only ate my brunch till now... So super hungry!!! Have to wait like 2 hours kok just can having my dinner... Huhuhuhu..... =(

Forget about it! Went to post office today... Wa
lk with my sis under the super hot sun!!! Gooosssshhh!!!!!!!!! Where got people want to walk like this?! No car meh?! Hahahaha! Just take it as experience! Coz I really never been to post office for my 20 years!!! Hahahaha! Coz I have to return those stuff to the online seller... Being forced to do so! =( Then walk though Kim Joo coffee shop... Buy 2 boxes of fried rice as our brunch! So yummy!!! I like the taste! Syyiiook!!! =D That day Darling still said he miss my fried rice so so much!!! Hahahaha! Recall back to our school time la... We cook everyday after we finish our class! Such a sweet memories we had! =D

As usual... I've spent my whole lovely Sund
ay with my beloved him! At first went to Jenny Boutique again... Of course with my mummy, sis and Tieng la... Pity him wait 4 of us for more than 1 hour sitting alone there... Hahahaha! Luckily got iPod to play la~ =D You're are always so sweet to me... Never blame for anything~ =)

After shop at there... I buy clothes again!!!! Opppssss!!!
xP Then feel hungry and find place to eat... Suddenly they think tiok Waterfront!!! Walao eh~ Long time no go there liaw!!! Hahahaha! They said want to "lompang" the sampan wor... Hahaha! Such a funny idea~ Here are some pichas! =D

Jalan Jalan Cari Makan

Hahahaha! It's my second time to take sampan l
a... RM0.50 per ride! =D Very interesting day! Keep on laughing laughing laughing inside the sampan! Really look like "suaku" loh... Hahahaha! Since our car park at Grand Margherita then just walk to Sarawak Plaza... Go Watson buy some stuff and I bought my Kinohimitsu UV-Bright too... Grrr~~~~ Spent again! So damn broke!!!!!!!!! =( After that we head to homie~

With My Lovely Him

My Vintage Look

Actually I did cut my hair that day!!! Don't like my hair la... Issshhh!!! No more curls! I got re-perm the top of my hair... But then Ah Bong cut so much layer for me liaw!!!!!! Grrrr~~~~ Have to tie it! If not really not nice lor... Hmmmm... Just have to wait my hair long then perm again!!! Coz I cut short already like 1 inch... Ask aunty help me perm! Safer! Hahahaha! All of the above are after my hair cut! xP

Oppppsss!!! My phone rang and Darling called me... He said he wanna come to find me later on~ Bring me go eat... Yeay!!! I thought he will not come today? Coz he find me everyday nowadays! Hahahaha! Everyday ot ot ot no time spend with me bah~ Scared I will angry him! Yes! I am so mean! I will angry with him anytime with no reason one! It's fun to bully him! Buahahahaha! xD

I love my french pedicure!!! WooHooo!!! Have a nice day everyone! =D


By,


No comments: