Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Jul 27, 2010

Blllaaahsssssss!!!!!!! ❤

Come for update since I am doing my mask now... Hehehe! Feel so fresh a cold on my face! It's how I take care my skin and blahs! Today collagen... Next day UV-Bright... Then the next next day are facial mask! Today's schedule are facial mask! Hehehehe! =)

Will not going to work tomorrow at salon... Coz we got appointment at customer's house... Miss_G's friend la actually... Wants to do h
er nails for her pre-wedding photo shoot!!! So nice yea~~~ =D Talk about wedding yea... Today went to Kingdom Studio with my sis... Coz she wanna ask Lina to help her trim her eyebrow la... Haha! Then I just "kepo" to follow her lor... Lotsa new arrival wedding gown!!! My favourite!!! She ask me to see... Hahahaha! I don't know why I just like to see those pretty wedding gown! Feel like want to get married already while see those wedding gown! Hahahahaha! Joking joking... Wait till a guy willing to kneel down in front me me with a big bouquet of 999 roses and a 2 carat diamond ring first la... Muahahahahaha! Okay~ I know I am just dreaming... Impossible fairy tale are still exist! Even there's got fairy tale but it won't last longer~ Hahahahaha! xP

Mummy come to find me at salon... She wash her hair and I did wash my hair at there too... Grrrrrrr~~~~~~ So super don't like my h
air la!!!!!!!! Doesn't suit me at all!!!! Who can help me!!!!!!! Regret to cut it!!! I should wait till my aunty come back I just cut bah~ Hmmm... "ka cheng" itchy ask other people cut! Haaaiiizzzz!!! Tomorrow aunty will be back looo!!! Yeah yeah!!! Really miss her lots!!!!! But I not able to go salon tomorrow... Thursday bah~ See whether she can help me not... I know the answer sure will be wait it grow longer a little bit one la... Never mind~ I will wait!!! =D

I am happy~~~!!! I finally got my color lens looo... 3 pairs of them!!!! My first time to buy Super Nudy series! The crazy me buy 3 colors
in one time!!! Brown, Grey and Pink!!!!!!! Can't wait to try them la!!! YoooHooo~~~!!!!!!

Super Nudy Series

It's time to go now... =)

By,



1 comment:

Miss G said...

wah wah wah... good appointment at nite then u liak chua in the afternoon la? tsk tsk tsk... kelly maybe wanna ask u to start earlier wor.. she liak chua also this afternoon. 1/2 day. haha