Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Jun 30, 2010

Half Year Gone ♥

Wow~~~ So late already!!! I just back from daddy's shop! =) Discuss for tomorrow event... Got many "ang mo" come bah nowadays... So some of them request to have a party at my daddy's shop on tomorrow night! Waaaahhhhh... 50 of them if I am not mistaken... So we have to think what to prepare for them... Dinner!!! Will be very busy on tomorrow bah??? Hahahaha!

I will not going to work on tomorrow afternoon... Not available at salon... Have to help my family barh~ And also my own business... Hope everyday "ho sheng li" la... Hahahaha! =D Darling will come to help too~ Yeah yeah~ My male-maid... =) Actually he wanna come to find me today geh~ But since he so so so tired, just let him rest at home lor... Everyday busy working working working... 1 week see 1 time... At first I still think that... Huh???!!! Coz we usually meet each other for the alternate day ma... Now different already... But now... I feel nothing leh instead he keep on worry me... Stop being like that k??? I hate! Scared I talk with guys at salon and blahs! I know what I am doing... No worries... =)

Urrrggghhhhh!!!!!! I spent again just now......... What the ~!@#$%^&*!!!!!!!! I bought a shorts at Jenny Boutique again! Haaaiiiizzz!!! See!!! But leh... I am happy that next week got lotsa new clothes arrive lorrrrr........... All are Vivi magazine one!!! Gosh!!!!!!!! Gonna to spend a lot liaw this time! Many nice one!!! I always loving Vivi magazine! xD

Keep on nagging mummy I am broke I am broke!!! Muahahahaha! Coz don't want take salary anymore! Hehehe! My target for the next half year... Improving now~ In progress! =) Got to say bye bye to June lor.... Welcome July~ Half year gone!!! After this year... The next year I gonna improve again! Hope can!!! If not, I cannot around the world la... Hahahaha! One of my wish list... Japan before I am 30!!!!!!!!!!!! If I can save every month like what I target... 1 year or 2 year I can go loooooo...... WoooHoooo~~~!!! =D But I still feel want to go Korea first before Japan! Can I can I?????????? TeeeeHeeeeee....... =P

Opppsss!!! I gonna to stop here la... Time to rest for tomorrow!!! Gambateh neh~~~!!!! =D


By,


No comments: