Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Jun 16, 2010

Sick ♥

Busy busy busy busy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so f*cking exhausted!!! =( Actually I sick jor... Gastric for the whole day... *yesterday* The pain are really... Just like killing me and kick the bucket... A dead fish! Before I go to work I already not feeling very well... Ask myself to "tahan"... Everything will be fine... Who knows?! Everything getting worst and worst!!!!!! I almost faint at the salon! Oh my goodness!!! I just ask my cousin to send me home... Really can't stand anymore... Luckily yesterday don't have much customer lor... Thanks God!

After home... I sleep for the whole afternoon... Once I drink, I keep vomit! Can't really remember how many times I vomit already... Suffering!!!! Then mummy decide to bring me go see doctor... Huhuhuhu.... Eat a lot of pills and medicine! Hate it! Before went to see doctor, Darling bought some medicine for me too after he "pang kang"... Awww~~~ Thanks anyway~ I can't even online! Luckily I got my iPod~ Can online while I am lying on my bed! TeeHeee~~~!!! =D

This morning didn't go shop... Mummy and my sis will help me to look after my business... They all sure very busy de... Sorry nah~ Hehehehe! Once I feel a little bit better and recover.... I know I need more rest... But I decide to go work this afternoon! Luckily I go yea~~~ Many customers!!!!!!!!!! Until Darling keep on calling me and I don't even answer his phone... The funniest thing is he even call my mummy where I am! Why I din answer his call one! Aiyo~~~ Need so "kan zhiong" meh???? Hmmm....

Actually tonight wanna follow aunty go MNG de... But my mummy told aunty we didn't go... Ask me go rest! Hmmmm!!!!!!!!!! Sales sales sales!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love sales!!!!!!! Mummy said wait me recover le just go wor... Aiiiikkkssss!!!!!!!! I am okay already leh~ Hahahaha! The stubborn me! I even wash my hair at salon and blow nicey curls eh~ Still thinking got shopping tonight! Cheh~~~~~ "suan le bah"~~~

Hope can go shopping tomorrow~~~ Urrrrrgggghhhh!!!!!!!! I gonna to miss him!!! Fast fast fast! I don't want to wait for nothing... =)



By,


No comments: