Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Jun 22, 2010

Just A Day Past ♥

A day past again... So fast... Time flies!!! Urrrgghhh!!! June gonna over le... July are coming very very soon! I just know that... I do spent a lot this month... Don't wanna to say anymore... After say also feel a bit heart pain barh~ Hahahaha! Forget it! As long as I am happy with my life~ =) I also learn to be more independent la this month... 1 week only meet Darling for once! Muahahaha! And I also met him this morning! He take half day leave today... Then fetch me back from my shop too! Thanks pui~ =)

Feel quite tired for today... Hmmmm... Not feeling very well... But still can "tahan" la... Aunty visit! Backache again lor... Hmmm........ Just now went to The Spring with mummy~ Wanna to go Watson buy my collagen and also the Kinohimitsu UV bright! Who knows!!! The collagen out of stock already! Haaaiiiizzzz!!!!!!!!! I just can only buy the UV bright first lor... Hmmm... See tomorrow go other branch buy the collagen! Hopefully got! Must!!!!!!! Now I borrow from my mummy coz mummy still got! Hahaha! Then mummy ask me to buy skin care!!!! Say me eat till so big liaw still don't want to use any skin care! Later no more fair and smooth skin ah! Issshhh!!!! Still say me luckily my skin are quite good, if not don't know become what kii ah! Walao eh~ say till like that meh?! Hmph!!! I just lazy to use ma!!! Erer!!!!!!! Bought the skin care of Japan product... Haaaiiizzzzz!!!!!! Mummy "hai" me spent so much money again!!! Today spent RM270+ to buy those few thing nia! Haven't include my collagen kok ah! Collagen RM158! Haaaaiiizzz!!! All are RM400+!!! Arrrrrrggggggghhhh!!!!!!!!!! All mummy's fault!!! Actually only spent RM200+ nia! See! Now double kii!!! Hmmmmmm...... Never mind la... For my own good too! Work hard work hard!!! xP

Hope after this, don't wanna spend anymore!!! Aiyo!!!!!!!!!! But can or not????!!! Not longer later, Jenny Boutique got new arrival liaw bo!!!!!!!!!!! Sienx one!!! So speechless for myself! Hmmmm.... =(

Now make me feel like want to go beach!!!!!!!! I want a trip please!!!!!!!!! Fast fast fast!!! Organise a trip bah~ Hope will have any gathering soon... With my buddies and also my ah pui of course! But don't know when is the time... All of us busy working, studying and blahs~ Hmmm..... Hope got free time ya~ =)

Opppsss!!!!!!! I have to "ong ong" looo.... Tired already... Gonna to take my collagen before I go to my dreamland... "You" makes my days! And and and!!! I gonna to miss my beloved him~~~ xD


By,


No comments: