Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Jun 19, 2010

It's Saturday ♥

YooooHoooo.... Am just back home!!! Haven't bath yet la! Hahahaha! Give me a rest first... So tired yer today..... Business??? Okay okay... Not bad not bad... Hit my target of the day... Hahahaha! =P Finally it's Saturday!!! Less than 24hours I can see my beloved him liaw! Muahahaha! 1 weeks! So fast!!!

Actually Darling wanna to fetch me back from work geh today~ But I refused jor... Hehehe... Coz mummy said wanna come to wash her hair ma... So lor... Mummy will fetch me back... No need to "mahuan" you le la pui~ He said:"Fetch you will "mahuan" de meh? I never say "mahuan" de o~" lolxx.... xP Never mind ma... Just meet you tomorrow la~ Darling ask whether want to watch Toys Story 3 bor~ Arrrgghhh!!! Which movie I want to watch??? Mummy them wanna to watch Sex And The City 2 leh... But Darling don't want coz he said it's girls' movie... All about women's stories... Hahaha! See how bah~ =)

Just now before back when to Jenny Boutique to have a look... Nothing to buy... No new stock... Have to wait the end of this month... Okay! Save money!!! Hahaha! I want to find the slipper which is like wedges one!!! got many fake one... Fake Roxy one!!! Issshhhhh!!!!!! Hate it!!! I don't want fake de.... Where can I find any others than those fake de??? Of course I am not saying about Juicy Couture! That are so bloody expensive one! Hahahaha! Below RM100 can la... lolx! Didn't find any at Kuching leh... Hmmmm........ =(

Mummy said wanna go Hills later... See MNG!!! Maybe got more stocks there??? Coz less people going there... Everyone are crazy about The Spring! Sure very full de lor... Hahahaha! xP I want to buy a belt!!!!!!! Saw one at MNG that day! So expensive la!!!! RM135!!! Urrrggghhhh!!! Bo hua bo hua... No need to buy that expensive belt! =)

Actually tomorrow got appointment geh~ But I want rest please!!! So I don't want to do lor... My cousin are not free some more on tomorrow... And I gonna to meet him and accompany him tomorrow! Please la... I can only see him once a week! No way!!! Doesn't mean that got money don't want earn... "tiao keh" and blahs~ Just that I really need rest! Everyone work also need time to rest de... I am not a robot k? For example, no matter how much you give me, I also won't do de... Health is much more important than wealth... The more I earn, I will be short lived! Hope you guys can understand lor... So, my cousin and I decided we will off on Sunday looo.... She tired, I will be more tired la... I got two jobs! So lor... =)

Okay~ Here are some of my camwhore pichas when I am bored!!!!! Vain chin! =P

Cam-whoring


By,


2 comments:

Miss G said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miss G said...

Victoria secret got alot!!!! Got sales now!!

Want o not? we share share... they owas got buy Two at one price promotion...