Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Jun 1, 2010

It's Gawai ♥

Blogging blogging blogging~~~ =D It's Gawai!!! I've spent my whole lovely day with my beloved him of course! *loves* Today's weather are so mad fucking hot!!!!!! I keep on sweating there while having visiting! Urrrggghhh!!! Tissue tissue tissue please!!! Hahahaha! xP
The journey take us like around one and half hour to reach there... Darling's mummy kampung la... Serian! Really far lorrrr~~~!!! Quite near to Ranchan already... Hahahaha! After reach there... Find Darling's bros... They are having fun at the waterfall nearby... Darling and I didn't play because the water are not that deep... Not really fun lor... Some more... My "aunty" are visiting me! Muahahahaha! I just went there capture some photos... Nothing to do ma... Hehehehe! =P That's what we called Kampung's life!

In Our Way To Serian

I Heart Sunny Day

Strong Sun

My Mr. Tall

The Naughty Boys

Us

Kampung's Lifestyle

Hahahaha! Upload quite a lot of photos... It's really a long time my bloggie are lack of photos!!! Just because I have no time and busy!!!! Haaaaiiiizzzz!!!! Hahaha! Here again still got some photos... After we back from the kampung... Darling bring me to Ranchan Park... The "suaku" me never go there bar... Hahahaha! xD

Ranchan Waterfall

Waaaasseeehhh~~~~~~~ Actually still got a lot of photos! I really lazy to upload all la! It's late some more! Hahahaha! Anyway, I enjoy me day with him!!! Love you~ =D


By,

No comments: