Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

May 31, 2010

Bye Bye May ♥

Waaaaa......... Time flies!!! So fast so soon... I am going to say bye bye to my lovely month, May... I really full-filled each of my days on this month! A new business... Going well and smoothly... My birthday... Such a unforgettable birthday I have... New income of course!!! Yeay yeay~~~ I feel myself are such a lucky girl~ Because... I really satisfied in everything of my life! Thanks for everything... I really appreciate all of them! =D

As everyone are having their long holidays... My friends!!! 3 weeks of school holidays!!! So good!!! I also want la!!! Hahahaha! I have no holidays and never ever got holidays too! Urrrggghhh!!! Tomorrow is Gawai la... 1st of June! Half of year almost gone in 1 more month! Haha! Yesterday went to Darling's place and help Darling's mummy do manicure and pedicure... Muahahaha! Hope you will like it and enjoy yourself! xP Darling promised to come shop earlier on tomorrow morning... For helping of course!!! I am sure that tomorrow will be lots of people la!!! Gonna work crazy people liaw! Huhuhuhu.... Actually Darling will follow his family go kampung early in the morning one... But hoh~~~ Me me me!!! I am the one who ruin the plan! Coz I got work ma... Hahahaha! So Darling will just bring me there at noon time lor... Just go for fun nia... If not I also no place to go ma... Hehehe! No need go salon tomorrow... My cousin and I decided to have one day off on tomorrow la... So that we can have some break! Then me??? Sure stick with my beloved him like super glue for the whole day lor... Muahahaha! =P I am happy to have you~


Oh yea~~~ I will get my iPod soon!!!! Maybe tomorrow or the next next day??? So freaking happy!!! Finally I got it! Of course my mum still not allow me to buy la... But don't care anymore leh... Just buy nia! I've ask my sis's bf to help me buy at Singapore... Cheaper!!! Everything just cost me like RM700!!! Cheap than Kuching la!!! Then one of my cousin are having trip there... And she will be back on today... So... I can get my iPod soon! Tada~~~~!!!!!!!! Hope mummy don't get mad on me la... Please please please..... =)

I am waiting my new toy!!!!!!!!! =D Got to go now! Hungry~~~ =P


By,


No comments: