Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

May 8, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me ❤

Woooohoooo~~~~~ I had been many days didn't blog loooo.... So busy nowadays la!!! Work work work until no much time to online and blogging loo.... Wish to buy a Sony Bloggie!!! But no money to buy looo.... Hahahaha! =)

Well well well... Today!!! My big day la!!!! It's my 20th Birthday!!! Oh my God!!!!!! No more teenage life liaw!!! I'm 20 now!!! Wow~! Seem like very old aneh~ Isssshhhhhh!!!!!! Hate hate hate!!! Anyway, I really got a great night on last night... Went to K-Box celebrate with my buddies! Got a little bit disappointed that some of my friends can't attend lor... Some of them are sick and some of them busy study... Miss you guys la!!! Must hang out next time!!!! *crossed finger* I don't know whether I take much photos or not la... Keep on busy singing until almost no sound kii!!! Crazy us!!! Muahahaha! =P

Want to Thanks all my friends for their lovely pressie....... Cake and so on... Thanks Darling for the precious pressie too... And my mummy!!! Gave me ang pao last few days!!! 1k inside!!! WoooHoooo!!!! Feel like want to buy a handphone!!! But at last mummy not allowed!!! Said must save!!! Aiiiikkkkssss!!!! What to do??? Got money can't use... Hmmmm.... Hahahaha! Will having dinner later on with my family... =) Then go clubbing with my cousins them also... Muahahahaha! Hope I have fun!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME...

By,

No comments: