Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

May 3, 2010

It's A Good Day ♥

It's our first day for freelance!!! Everything okay and alright... First day already got customer liaw eh... Not bad not bad... =) The lucky us~~~ Hope will getting more and more la... It's a must!!! So, I will be more busy nowadays le... Keep on planing our thing... Just done and do the name card... Design by my own!!! So lovely~ Hahahaha! Or else, ask people to design have to charge Rm50 leh... "bo hua" right??? Better design by my own! Hahahaha! =)

Anyway, I am so freaking happy today!!! Lalalalala~~~~ =) I've received my birthday pressie from Darling loooo.... Hahahaha! Izit that fast to receive my birthday pressie??? Still got few more days! Hahahaha! Thanks so so so muccchhhiiieeee!!!! Appreciate it so so so muchhhiiieeee!!!! He keep on worry no time to bring me buy my pressie before that... Coz he's busying for the PC Fair things until everyday OT!!! Suck!!! The pity him keep on worrying no time to buy my pressie for me... Issshhh!!! Why want so "mahuan" right??? He can go himself ma... He said don't want wor... Must bring me go and choose! Hahahaha! So cute right? Hahahaha! Then his manager said give all of them a day leave for today... So, finally he can bring me go buy my pressie le... Hahaha! He spent a lot for my pressie and will be spend again for the coming celebration too... Issssshhhh!!!! No more to blame right? He plan everything for me... And yet I still scolding him always!!!! I am so mean and cruel!!! What to do? I can't pretend to be good ma... Hahahahaha! A BIG THANKS FOR MY BELOVED HIM!!!!


Darling come to find me again after I "pang kang"... Find me for twice today! Morning and night! *hearts* Morning bring me go do my thing... Laminate my price list and so on... Then bring me go buy the pressie... Then night come again... Darling help to give me idea for my name card! Waseh~~~ You are quite creative leh~ I still always say you stupid! Muahahahaha! So satisfied for the name card... Design by me and him! *sweet* And Darling's mummy bought a cute Hello Kitty umbrella for me! She's just coming back from KL yesterday... Thanks so much aunty~ Hello Kitty leh~~~ It's pink some more!!! I wonder why she will buy Hello Kitty one for me hoh??? She know I love Hello Kitty too??? Hahahaha! Thanks so muchhiiieee!!!! =D

Even though today I am so busy going here going there... But, I have a nice day and also a wonderful day!!! Buy clothes again last night!!! So bad right??? These few days really shopaholic mood la! Crazy liaw! So broke liaw and yet keep on buying clothes!!! More than Rm500 gone!!! Luckily mummy sponsor me a lot!!! Hahahaha! Lovin' my life!!! =D



By,

No comments: