Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Apr 29, 2010

Finally ♥

Waseh!!! I am so freaking tired now!!! Stomachache & backache!!! I really need a very strong pain killer la~~~!!! Every month like that when "aunty" come and visit me! *sob* Si beh sienx now!!!! Haaaiiiizzzz!!! =(

Finally our things are done and finish preparing liaw... Hohoho... Busy for the 2 days for buy this buy that, go here go there... So so so tired leh~!!! So so so... I can have more rest until this Sunday... Then Monday start work loooo..... =) Yes... I Can-Can! *Name of O.P.I Nail Lacquer*

So bored now wor... Don't know what to do also... Haaaaiiizzz!!!! Darling busy I so free now! Arrrggghhh!!! Labour Day!!! Public holiday!!! But Darling don't have holiday leh coz of the PC Fair... After PC Fair then Monday he might no work... But me??? I start my work liaw eh!!!!!!!!!! Haaaaiiiiizzzzz!!! After I start my work, I think I don't have much time to spend with him lor... Muahahaha! Never mind!!! Earn money are more important for us now right?! Yes!!! He busy his thing, I busy my thing! Both of us must add many oil!!!!! For a better life and also a better future! =D

Feel myself are really terrible la!!! I bought 3 dresses again last night!!!!!!!!!!! What the................. What to do??????? Never ever having a good saving plan for myself if mummy didn't help me keep my money! Haaaaiiiizzzz!!!!!! Change??? Hard to change la!!! But I am always so "beh siaw li" one lor... Mummy bought all these for me... Muahahaha! Even that day I ask my bro them help me buy those clothes at KL, mummy pay for me also! Aaaaiiiikkkssss!!! The lucky me have a super duper good mummy!!! Muackz!!! =P

Not going to write more liaw la... So tired now!!! Feel like want to take a nap before going to shop later on... Daddy's new car are coming... Aiyyerrr~~~ I wonder if I dare to drive, how will it be??? So big!!! Must try one day!!! Muahahaha! K liaw la... A very short and shortcut post... Just passer by... Hehe! I jalan first! =)


By,


No comments: