Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Apr 26, 2010

Bored ♥

Arrrrrggggghhhhhh!!!!!!!! I'm so mad bored now!!!!! Do nothing!!! Isssshhhh!!! What can I do??? *sigh* Actually Darling wanna fetch me to his place de... And I will be the chef of the day at his place... He said he wanna eat spaghetti ma... Then leh??? Now already 6pm something le! He haven't back from work... So I will not going to his place anymore lor... Hmmm... He will be very busy this week!!! The stupid PC Fair are coming this Friday! Suck suck suck!!! I will be so boring!!! =(

Just now went out with both of my daddy and mummy... Daddy go test car bar... Finally wanna change his car liaw... His car now are so so so laoya!!!! "O Lo Fok" one! Hahahahaha! Daddy will trade his super "laoya" car to Mitsubishi Triton! Actually wanna change Mitsubishi Pajero one... The latest one! More comfy ma... Hahaha! But all my brothers them said Triton are nicer... Issshhhh!!! So, daddy decided to buy Triton lor... Good also la... Big car are more safe right??? TeeHeee.... =P

What can I do now??? Hmmmm....... So fast fast... April almost end... May are coming soon... WooHooo~~~ Hope everything going fine, smooth and success of course for my business!!!! HoooRaaayyyy~~~ Gonna prepare all the thing within this week liaw... =) My birthday are around the corner too.... Hope I will have a great 20th birthday! No more teenage life lor... So fast!!!!!!!! Urrrgggghhhh!!!!!! Miss my childhood life la!!!!! *sob*

Oh yea~~~ Tieng help me to buy 3 Little Miss T-shirt at Bossini looo... I got 6 now!!! Coz I bought 3 of them that day I was KL... I'm freaking happy!!! =D Ask her to help me buy a legging at Topshop too... So nice~ But quite expensive lor... Rm60+ for just a normal legging! Just because of the Topshop brand nia... Bo bian~ Love it very very de much ma!!! Grey with pink heart one! Cute! Muahahaha! They are going back tomorrow~ Can't wait can't wait! *happy* See!!! Spend again!!!!!!! So cham ah~~~~ Hehe!

Ok liaw la... Lazy to write anymore... Hehehe! Sienx sienx sienx!!!



By,

No comments: