Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Apr 14, 2010

Home Sweet Home ♥

Home Sweet Home~~~!!!
Yea!!!!!!!! I'm back and arrived my lovely hometown this morning!!! =D
Okay~ I really have a great and fun trip in Taiwan!!!
I freaking
Taiwan!!!
Wanna to go again if got chance!
But go by myself not with tour liaw lor...
Taipei Taipei Taipei!!! =D
Shop a lot! Buy a lot! Spent a lot of course!!!!!!!!!!!
2 luggage go then 7 luggage and boxes back!!!
Nice leh~! But neh~~~
Broke like hell like!!!
Spent more than 6k for this trip! Money fly~
I still owe my mum 1k kok! Urrrrgghhh!!! =(
Wanna to start work le!!!!!!!!
It's time for me to earn money liaw!!!
Huhuhuhu..... =(
Taiwanese like both gal and guy are so pretty and handsome!!!! =D
They are friendly too! Love there so much!
I really shop till crazy until~~~~~
Didn't miss my ah pui kii!
Almost forget bout him kii!
Muahahaaha! Half month trip eh~
No chat no call no sms!
So nice leh~ Hehehehe!
He said he scared to call me or sms me!
Coz I will scold him?!
Issssshhhhhh!!! I'm not that fierce! Stupid!
Muahahaahaha! =P
Anyway, bought quite a lot of thing for him~
I think he will be happy like hell la!
Especially the limited Gundam T-shirt!
Tonight come and take pressie ya~
I'm now using my bro's lappie to online! Hehe!
Coz my CPU are now at Darling's place! =P
Repair and re-format!
Ask him help me pay le la...
I no money pay liaw! Muahaahaha! =P
Okay~
Photo will upload soon... But not today... =)
Coz have to take my CPU back first then have to re-size my photo kok!
1.8k++ photo! =D
I'm happy!!!!!!!!!
WooooHoooo~~~!!!
Hope got next chance!
Who wanna to buy any branded...
Taiwan are the best!!!
The price are cheaper than Singapore and so on la!!!
Mummy wanna buy the Coach handbag...
Really cheap la!!! Cheap like few hundred leh compare to KL!
But at last didn't buy...
Coz mummy's credit card already !@#$%^&*
BOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!
We don't have much cash also...
So lor... Hahahahaha! =P
Fun fun fun!!!!
Lovin' my life!

X.O.X.O

By,











2 comments:

Miss G said...

wat the.... 7 luggage??? envy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gimme one luggage la... hahaahhha...

Dont worry bout the coach bag... find the model online... ask my frn to bring back from US.. hahaha...

Btw...not tired ar?? straight away can blog.... faint...

XianXian said...

muahahaahahaha! i mrn reach kch liaw ma... hehehe! 7 bags and bxoes! lol! The Coach bag really cheap la! I wish to have a Burberry one... Nice ah~~~ hehehe!