Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Apr 18, 2010

Upadating... ♥

Taaaallllaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~~~~~~ I coming coming coming now~~~!!!! =D These few days really no time to blog and update my blog la!!!!!!! *sigh* Coz leh... After back from Taiwan... I keep on re-size all the pichas! So damn sien one lor... So many!!!! Now only re-size half of them nia! Suck!!! What to do? Hahahaha! And my pc cannot online wor after repair!!!!!! Don't know what's the problem! Maybe my adapter not function gua??? Coz I use my bro pc and lappie... Both can online leh... Except mine! =( If my adapter really not function... Means that want to spend money kok la?! Oh no!!!!! I'm so damn broke now la!!! Darling help me pay a lot of thing already... And yet I'm still so broke! So pity huh??? Tiam tiam tiam!!!! =(

Want to find something to do liaw!!!!!!! I want earn a lot of money!!!!!!!!!!!! I might start my freelance with my cousin next month! See!!! Need quite a lot of money to buy those stuff before start the business leh... Installment from my daddy??? Oh no! I don't want! I hate owe people money except my mummy! Muahahahaha! Never mind la... Use own money la... Have to "korek" from my bank again! Suck!!! How poor I'm now! At Taiwan already over spent liaw! My Satio ah~~~~~ How to buy?! 2k!!! Why so expensive?! Why everything need money one?! And all my thing are so bloody expensive one?! Haaaiiiiizzzz!!!!!!!! Want to start "pia" more money liaw start from next month! Hope got at least 2k to 3k income! Or else... I really can't save money! Huhuhuhu.... At least like that I can save more money for travel every year ma... Hehehehe! =P

Darling did told his family he want go Hong Kong with me next year during my 21st birthday... Coz Saturday night I went to Darling place ma... Then his daddy ask me to eat together with them! Oh no~ I'm so shy yer~~~!!! His daddy ask me a lot of Taiwan thing and blah blah blah~ So shy to talk with him! Hahahaha! Coz I seldom meet him at Darling's place ma... =P Hehehe! Darling really promise to bring me go Hong Kong eh... Happy that he didn't treat it like say "song song" nia... But me??? Don't know got money to go ma?! Hahahahahaha! I got 1 year for me to save! TeeeHeee.... I can I can!!!!!!! =D

So so so... Everyone are addicted by me after my Taiwan trip! My sis... Both my bro's gf! YooooHooo~~~ We all planned to go after 2 years! Year 2012! Yeah yeah~ Everyone said that Taiwan expenses very expensive! The food and clothes are all expensive! But! I don't think so! All of them are reasonable la! Really! No cheat no cheat! Even to eat Taiwan food at Kch... The price also same ma... Just that Taiwan will be more expensive a little bit nia! Then then then... All the clothes are with good quality! So worth it! All the branded are really cheap compare to other place... There's no fake thing are selling there! So lor... Our target! 2012 March of April! Hope can see Sakura la... Coz this time I go... The Sakura season are just over!!!!!!!! Suck! Luckily at "Ah Li Shan" still can see some of the Sakura flower! Hahahaha! Better than no right? Hehe! =D

Waseh waseh... My new wardrobe are finally here... It's big... But have to divide by two for my sis and I! So so so lor... Still very small for me... Just pity my sis no place to put her clothes nia... Coz the old wardrobe are full with my clothes! Hahahahaha! So many thing!!!!!!!!!!! And yet my room are so small! Haiiiizzzz!!! Hope daddy can extend the room for us leh... Hahahahaha! Thanks daddy to do the wardrobe for us... 2k plus yer~~~ Thanks daddy~ Heheheehehe! =)

Omg!!!!!! Went to Jenny Boutique yesterday! Spent again! Buy 2 pairs of clothes again! Haaaaiiiizzzz!!!!!!!!!! So broke liaw still "mata rosak"! Faint right?! Hahahaha! Two more weeks got tons of new clothes arrive! Aunty Jenny said got a lot we want de clothes... Our taste! Muahaahahaha! Cham cham cham! =.="

Arrrggghhhh!!!!!!! Cannot resize my pichas!!! My card reader leave at Darling's place! Haiz haiz haiz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =( Lazy to wrtie more le! Have a nice day~ =D


By,

No comments: