Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Apr 25, 2010

A Better Day ♥

Whhhoootttsss!!!!! I feel much much better and happy than last few days le!!! As what I says... Tomorrow will be another happy day~ =D I've spent my lovely Sunday with my beloved him~ You happy I happy... No worries~ Cheerrrrssss!!!!!!! =P

This morning Darling came shop for help... So many people as usual lor... Sienx!!!! I need a break again!!! Hahahaha! Just too bad no money cannot have any break and holidays le! Must "kut lak" working from now onwards loo.... After that, went to wash my mini sport car with Darling... Then back my place to bath myself... After all those thing, Darling fetch me to his place loo... His place... Very quite... Nobody at home except his granpa there being a couch potato as usual... Online for a while then direct take a nap there! Waseeehhh~~~ So comfort! Hahahaha! Coz leh... Last night go "hiao" with my sis them! Until 2am something just back home leh!!! Gossshhh!!! Then wake up super early kok this morning! Jiak lak looo... Anyway, feel so nice after having my nap! Haha! =)


We went to Piccadilly's last night la... Hahaha! Not many of us go... Only 5 of us... Go "hiao" go "chiong"! Hahahaha! Just go there drink and chat loo... Pity Darling drink 3 bottles of Heineken then start feel dizzy and a little bit drunk liaw... Kolian~~~ After that, we still went to eat our supper at Market Open-Air~ Eat porridge as our supper... =) The super "hiao" me bought two pairs of colour lens!!! Brown and grey... Hahahaha! So hard to use eh!!! Mata sakit ah! Maybe I still don't really know how to put in! So freaking funny!!! Miss_G know all these! Hahahaha! =P Darling love it!!! I know I'm not pretty~ So, I wanna be pretty!!! Muahahahaha! XD

Lazy to upload pichas... Some of the pichas are at Miss_G's DSLR... Hehe! Anyway, Enjoy life!!! =D


By,

1 comment:

Miss G said...

hahaha... memang funny.. don be scared... practice more.. den u will bcome expert ady... :P

btw, Solocare really no stock wor... kns... went to watson sold out... Jee Kwong no promo pack. So I bought P2 solution from Jee Kwong since Karen told me it's good. The optician also told me it's better than Solocare... so give it a try la... if nice i'll tell u.

But a lil bit more exp. Solocare normal price is about RM19 per bottle... P2 improved formula is RM22. i bought the old packaging one... RM16.50 nia. lol