Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Apr 2, 2010

Just Blogging ♥

It's time for me to blogging now~ YooHoo!!! =D Am just back from kopitiam as usual lar... Here I am sitting in front my pc looo.... Blog blog blog for my diary... =)

Went to The Spring again with my beloved him ju
st now! These few days Darling always be my driver la... Bring me here and there... Hehehe! You're so sweet anyway! =) Mummy ask me to help her buy L'oreal hair mousse at Watson lor... And I went to The Face Shop to buy some make-up stuff! Muahahahaha! XD After that... Darling and I just walk here and there lor... Spring always so crowded huh! Many people!!!!!!! Don't know why! Just because today is holiday??? And many people take salary liaw??? I think so... Hahaha! Saw a lot of nice dressy at MNG!!! Arrrrgggghhhhh!!! Mata rosak again! But leh... Never ever to get excited while there's no SALE at MNG la! Coz leh... Once they having SALE, I bet you will sakit hati until............ Don't know how to say la! Muahahaha! Once MNG having SALE... Most of them got more than 50% discount! So lor... Can't buy when there's no SALE... Unless... You really really love it! Think twice before you buy! Or else, your heart will broken easily! I got heart broken before! Hahahahaha! =P Not necessary ma right??? Coz I'm poor and not that rich! Hehe! =)

After that... Never missed to go my favourite store.... ROXY!!! No more SALE lor... Darling saw a pair of Quiksilver slipper there... Cost like Rm99.90! Expensive huh? No more SALE liaw lor... Can only get 10% member discount nia... The
very "kiam siap" us just go there to have a look lor... Hehehehehe! I feel myself are lucky enough leh... Coz leh... The cap which Darling bought for me that day, now no more discount loo! That day still got 30% discount! Yeeeeheeeee~~~!!!!! I'm Little Miss Lucky~! =D

Then then then... We went KFC to have our dinner.
.. This time... I treat Darling eat! Muahahaha! pity him always treat me eat! This time my turn to treat him le! But I always bang for the buck one la... KFC more cheap more economy ma... So I treat him lor... Muahahahaha! =P Last night Darling bring me to go 101 there... Really don't know want go where to have our dinner liaw la... Darling said try to go 101 lor... See got any Cafe there or not... In the end... We went to Hong Yuan Kitchen (中原小馆) to have our dinner lor... Walao eh~ Never go there before... Cincai lai... We thought there are just like Hong Kong Noodles which got those Ala-Carte food ma... Who knows... All are like... Small, Medium and Large... Count in person that type one la... The two suku us just order 1 small salt fish chicken fried rice... 1 small "mani cai"... And 1 small sweet and spicy chicken... The food not bad wor... Cost Darling like Rm30+ la... Not really expensive too... Coz the food portion are quite big for us... Very full lor... Hehehe! Can have a try! I didn't take any pichas there la... So sayang! Hahahaha! =P

Okay... Here are some of my camwhore pichas! Hehehe! Few only la... Not many... xP I've done my both manicure and pedicure!!!! Both of my finger nails and toe nails are full with leopard prints! Wasssseeehhhh~~~~!!!! Everything done by me! Like it like it! Hehehehe! =D

Camwhore

Hehehe! I'm not act cute la... Just because I wanna to show my finger nails with leopard prints ma... Can't see cleary pun la... Never mind! Yeah yeah~ I'm now count down-ing........... Whhhooottttsssss!!!! =D Wanna to say Good Night to everyone le... Sweet Dream! =)


By,

No comments: