Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Apr 21, 2010

Wish Me Luck ♥

Homie homie~~~ =D Just back from my shop yer~~~ Having dinner with Darling at Kenyalang... We eat normal normal thing nia today... Kolo Mee!!! Hahahaha! Have to save money looo.... Cannot "cincai" spend his money anymore... Always spend his money not good right??? Huhuhuhu... =P

Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!! I spent again!!!!!!! Bought a pair of Adidas sneaker last night! Oh no~~~!!! Who can help me for this bad habit owwhhhh????!!!!!! Grrrrrrrr~~~~!!!!!!!!! Because got Sale ma... Hehehehe! Lea Center are having Sale on 23rd of April! Everything 50%!!! Wow! But I bought it last night only got 40% discount nia lor... But at least got more choice to choose ma... And I bought kids one!!! Muahahahaha! Love the kids Adidas sneaker!!! I can wear leh~~~ Hehehehehe! Actually wanna buy two de... Got Little Miss and Mr. Men one leh!!!!!!! So cute~~~!!! Just so bad that the size are so small... If got 1 size bigger then I can wear liaw... But they don't have... Hmmm... Wanna go see other branch got ma lor... Hahahaha! =P Rm200+ then after discount only Rm100+ nia!!!!!! Worth right??? Hahahaha! As what Darling always say me... All these are my reason! Banyak alasan la! Muahahaahaha! =P

I wonder why Kuching no Bossini la!!!!!! Isssshhhhh!!!!!! Coz Bossini always got my favourite t-shirt leh... Hehehe! That bought few Little Miss and Mr. Men t-shirt at KL Bossini... I only bought 3 of them nia!!!!!!! Arggghhhh!!! Regret no buy all of them!!!! I'm crazy I know! Muahahahaha! Coz all the design are so freaking nice ma!!! Hmmm... Never mind! I already ask Tieng help me buy le... My bro and Tieng going to KL tomorrow!!! So nice so "song"!!! I want also la... Hmmmm.... Don't be bulb!!!!!! Hahahaha! =)

And I noticed bout that... Little Miss Naughty are with curly hair now!!!!!!!! WoooHooo~~~!!! Suit me suit me!!! Hahahahaha! So so so so so cute!!!!!!!!!!!! Love love love!!! =D
Little Miss Naughty - Curly Hair Version
So cute right??? Hahahahaha! I've cut my hair yesterday!!!!!!!!! Become very short kii... Hahahaha! Go wash my hair and cut! Muahahaha! =P I think myself very funny and weird lor... But everyone said won't... Darling said nice... Just shorter nia ma... Isssshhhh!!! Coz leh... The weather now are so hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sonar la! Cut it I feel better now... Hahaha! My hair grow very fast one... No worries! I've cut 1 inch! Quite long yer... Hahaha! =)

Wanna start my freelance next month loooo.... Hope I can do it!!!!!!!!! Yes!!!!!!! I can!!!! Good Luck and God Bless me... Hehehehe! =)


By,