Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Apr 3, 2010

My Long Holiday ♥

Oh yea... I'm here I'm here... =) I'm now at Darling's place actually... Hehehe! =P Coz there's no people at my house now... Both mummy and daddy attend a wedding dinner lar.... Never ever to leave me alone at home la! So... Darling be my companion after he finish work till now... Yeehee~~~!!! =D

I've promised Darling wanna accompany him today! So... He's not available for today... Sorry for his friends whose ask him out de lor.... Blueks! =P Darling bring me to have our tea-break at Cilipadi... I love the roti canai there!!!! Yum yum~~~!!! Really nice la! No cheat no cheat! Recommended! I order roti telur then Darling our planta cheese! Awwwww~~~~ Slurppsss!!! We still order a kampung fried rice and share together... Yummy~ I love the longan susu there also! Muahahaha! I'm so so so "tam jiak" lor... Hehehehe! The sweet babe are just so sweet lor... He help me to remove all the chicken bone and give me eat all the chicken meat! I know that's nothing much to say and special with... But!!! Even though I didn't say anything, he care all these little tiny thing! How sweet it is! Love him lots!!! I got an awesome boyfriend! Appreciate!!! =D

Huhuhuhu.... I should be very happy de leh actually... But I seem like don't have that kind of mood lor... Muahahaha! Still don't have the feel that I gonna fly tomorrow morning!!!!! My long holiday are finally come!!! Darling will send me and mummy to airport tomorrow morning... 12 days trip! But I will stay at KL for 1 night first lor before I flight to Taiwan... Can have a quick shopping at KL! I want to go Full House Cafe!!!!! Actually got a lot of place I wanna go at KL de... But I have no enough time to go all the places!!! I just can shop around Sungei Wang, Times Square and Pavilion nia... Never mind la... If got chance, I wish to go with Darling for KL trip!!! I know it's impossible! Hahahaha! =P Then Monday morning I will just flight to Taiwan lor... 5 hours to reach there!!! OMG!!!! It's really killing me!!! I hate that kind of feeling while sitting in the plane! Suck!!!! =( The longest time I've flight to Europe are 16 hours!!! Sit until butt pain ah! Luckily this trip only 5 hours nia lor... But I hate also la!!!!! I hate the food at the plane... I hate the smell at the plane! Yucccckkkssss!!! But I have no choice! =(

I gonna to miss him so so so so so so muccchhhhiieeeeee!!!!!!!!! How could I wish he can follow me lor... Hmmmmm....... I must enjoy and fun fill my holidays!!!!! Happy holiday for me!!!! I want to buy a lot of thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully got SALE there la! Spring season now! Hehehehe! =)

Okay... I'm away for 12 days! =D Now, everyone can fly! Airasia ma... Muahahaha! xP


By,







No comments: