Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

May 12, 2010

Ip Man 2 ♥

Just back from MBO for Ip Man 2 with my mummy, sister and of course Darling~~~ =D Waaaaahhhhh~~~~~~~ Enjoy the whole movie la!!! Such a nice movie! Awesome Kung-Fu! =P Am waiting for Ip Man 3!!!! Hope it will release soon! *waiting* =)

It's raining now~ Raining since this afternoon till now eh~ Such a "long life rain" bar... Hehehehe! I love rainy day~ Cold!!! *freezing* Hehehe! But I don't like it's rain during my working time!!! So sien one leh!!! Because many people don't like to out during rainy day! So, not many customer lor... Issshhhh!!! But the lucky us... Still got customers for us... Better than nothing! Hahahaha! Enjoy my busy life! But I wonder until when I can stand for it! Work work work everyday! Not longer later, I need a long break again! If not, I will got body-ache again ah... Hahaha! But what to do leh??? Everyone work hard are just because of money ma... Life are like that... We have no choice right? Hehehehe... Everyone +u+u!!!! =D

Ask my bro to help me book the Singapore ticket le... Actually I don't wanna go liaw de... Once I go, I can't save money eh!!!! Coz I want to buy ~!@#$%^&*!!! Isssshhhh!!! Darling will not follow me to go... Coz I told him that Singapore nothing special one la... So, he said like that he don't want go liaw... But I don't wanna to leave my mummy go alone ma... So I will be her companion to go with her lo... For my bro's graduation! So so so... Darling can save more money to bring me go Hong Kong next year looo... Everything are planed! I don't mind he didn't go with me... Coz I went to Singapore for so many times le until I can't remember... So, just let it be... At least Hong Kong I never go kok ma... So, I would like to have a great memory with him for my first time to Hong Kong! =P

Awwwww~~~~~ Went to Jenny Boutique again before watch movie... See see see!!! I spent again!!!!!! Spent Rm100++ again for buying 3 pairs of legging, a pair of high heel & a belt!!! No more new clothes liaw leh... But Aunty Jenny said she will open new de on tomorrow! Cham!!! Later spent again!!! Can't control la!!!! What the hell~~~~!!!!!! Darling keep on shaking his head! Muahahahaha! I am broke now!!!!!!! =P

Arrrggghhh!!! It's time for me to sleep now! Have to charge my battery liaw... Later tomorrow morning no energy like dead fish ah! Muahahaha! Okay~ Nights! =D


By,

No comments: