Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

May 19, 2010

Recently ♥

Here I come to my bloggie.... =D Just finish taking my shower... Since nothing to do then online lor... So bored yer.... Online also do nothing search nothing google nothing... What to do right? So I just come here to "kepo kepo" a while lor... Hehehehe! =P

Went to one of my friend's son new moon party last night... My primary classmate la actually... Wow!!! I really long time didn't meet them up liaw loooo!!!! But too bad... Not many of them going lor... Only few of them! Hope got next chance to meet them all again then everyone can gather together! So fast that... Many of my friends become daddy or mummy already... Waaaahhhh~~~~ Really fast la! Hahahaha! Everyone keep on asking me when is my turn! Oh my goodness!!! Are you all crazy??? Hahahahaha! At least 7 years or 8 years later la... During that age just decide also not late! Sot liaw! Hahahahaha! Even Darling also said must own a house and a car by himself just can marriage ah... See see see! He already planned... So, time are still young! And well, heard many people are getting marriage like that liaw... My aunty's staff and bla bla bla la... Muahaha! Congrats anyway! =D

I've cut my fringe yesterday... Ask my aunty help me cut... Hahahaha! It's free la!!! So good hoh??? =P Then my cousin help me to do pedicure today! Awwww~~~ It's too cute!!! Love it very much la! Thanks a lot Candy!!!

It's So Lovely

Muahahaha! Cute right??? I love cute and fancy things la! So sweet and lovely! We take our spare time to do some design with each other... Hehehe! I love my job!!!! =D Oh yea~ Tomorrow is my turn to help her to do the pedicure looo.... Choose any design you want... I will try my very best to do it!!!! xP

Airasia are having 0 fare ticket right now!!! So freaking cheap like hell la!!!!!!!!! I am sure that everyone are start waiting waiting and waiting for the free ticket! Hahahaha! Miss_G are one of them! Blueks!!! They are going to Pulau Pinang on next year January! I wanna to go also!!!!!!!! Haaaiiiizzzzz!!! The stupid him said don't want wor... Want to save more money wor... Then during April they are going to Redang also!!! Arrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!! I wish to go Redang for so long liaw!!!!! Darling want to go also! Unfortunately, he can't! What the ~!@#$%^&*.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so damn angry!!!!!!!! Because PC Fair are usually launch on the month of April! Kanasai one!!! See!!!!!!! I hate PC Fair so much la!!! I always got many traveling plan with him are ruined by the stupid PC Fair!!! Suck!!!! Hate hate hate!!!!! And he can't take leave for the continuously two month! Coz May he have to take leave also... Hmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So moody!!!! Nah nah nah!!!!!!!!!!! x(

I want more and more trip la!!!!!!!!!!!!! Huhuhuhuhuhu.................. Envy those who can always go traveling!!! I want also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =P


By,

2 comments:

Miss G said...

follow me to Penang and KL la... all girls trip...

Penang trip, we gonna stay one nite at Cameron highland too... BBQ! wanna experience how it feels BBQ-ing during cold weather. :P

KL with Kelly only... jln-jln cari makan... jogoya, el cerdo... den maybe a lil shopping la. hahahaha..

let's go!!

ticket for two trips total RM31 nia!!!!!!!!!!!! dirt cheap

XianXian said...

i wan la... kia kia kia... help me book! hahahaha! scared Candy will say me ah... lol!