Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

May 11, 2010

Pressie ♥

Coming coming coming~~~ Finally can update my bloggie le... Quite busy nowadays... Doing own business la... Hahahaha! Wanna to earn more money to have a better life as usual... =) Hit hit hit!!! Hit my target!!! My income!!! Want to give my parents more money, spend more and save more of course!!! Hahahaha! If I got 3k per month, I wanna to give my Rm500! Then another Rm500 pay my insurance and those "ocipala" things! Rm300 for petrol... 1k for spend!!! Then the rest can save into bank ma... Still got Rm700 to save per month leh~ So good right??? Can I??? Yes!!! I believe I can!!!! =D

Alright... My 20th's birthday are past... That's mean I am 20 now!!! Arrrrggghhhh!!!! Okay, wanna to thanks all of them to give me such a blissful and fantastic birthday nights! 2 nights I mean! Love my buddies, my family and of course my beloved HIM la...
*hearts* Appreciate so much!!! Lovin' my life! =D

Darling are the one who spent the most during my birthday!!! Hahahaha! First of all, he bought me a Hello Kitty white gold bracelet... Cost like Rm900++!!! Love it so much la!!!! Cute!!! =D Then treat my buddies to K-Box for karaoke... We book the package one... Cheaper and the room are huge!!! Love it love it! Cost like Rm269! But I got help him to pay a little bit lor... Pity him la... Or else he will be so "kolian" de neh~~~ Hahahaha! Then on my actual birthday, he brought me and my family to have dinner at Jambu! Overall cost Darling like Rm200++ for the dinner~ =D Then after dinner, we head to Check-In with my brothers and sisters... Cousins and bla bla bla la... Hahaha! Darling treat us 2 jugs of beers at Rm90! Wow! Spent so much right??? Hahahaha! He told me that no worries... As long as I am happy and enjoy what he done for me... Everything are worth... Awwww~~~ You are so sweet la pui~~~ Love you so muchhiieeee!!!! *hugs* xP

Dinner at Jambu

Present From My Beloved Him

Then mummy gave me a red packet... 1k!!! Hahahaha! I already spent half of them already eh~~~ Cham ah~~~ The rest must save into my saving account le!!! Promise mummy le... I really spent a lot for this month!!! Almost 1k le!!! Huhuhuhuhu... Anyway, thanks mummy so much!!!!!!! You are so great!!!!!! I love you!!!!! =D And mummy are so cute la! Put the red packet inside the L'ocittance envelop to give me a little surprise! Hahahaha! =P

Red Packet From Mummy

Well, my buddies!!! Gave me a fun night at K-Box!!! Love all the pressie too!!! Awesome!!! =D Great great great!!!

Happy Birthday To My Lovely Vivian

Cake From My Buddies - Secret Recipe

Hello Kitty Candy From Ivy -So Cute!!!!

A Pair of White Gold Earring From Sharon & Orange

All The Pressie From Sharon, Orange, Stella, Agnes, Yee Hoon, Ivy and bla bla bla...

A Pair of Sandal From my Cousin - Candy

Cake From Abby, Dine, Tieng and bla bla bla... - So expensive man!!!

Ang Pao From My Bro's Friends

Muahahaahaha! I do really enjoy my life!!!!!!!!!!!! My bro spent Rm300+ to treat them beers at Check-In as my birthday pressie la... Then my cousin's bf also treats beers too! WoooHooo!!!! Took a lot of pictures!!! Upload at FB looo.... Enjoy yourself~ =D

Oh yea... Went to have movie last night with Darling... Iron Man... Oh no~ I nearly fall asleep at the first la... The movie are bored for me??? Or maybe I am too tired le??? Hahaahaha! But Darling said nice wor... Don't know la... Anyway, I enjoy my spare time with him!!! =D

Got to go... Tada~! XD

By,

No comments: