Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

May 24, 2010

Raaannnnddddooommm ♥

Heeeeyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just drop by to say HI~! Hehehe! Yeap!!! Till now I just finished my bath la! Exhausted!!! =P I love my hair's sweet smell!!! So sweet la... Just like honey! Awwww~~~ Just now having hair wash at salon... Thanks Lucas help me to wash and blow my hair~ Bought a 1500ml L'oreal shampoo... Cost like RM240 but aunty only count me RM200 nia... Special price! Thanks aunty~~~ Muahahaha! =D Gonna to take a package for the hair wash de looo.... RM240 per package if I am not mistaken... Take on next month bah~ Yea yea!!! =)

Tomorrow want to take my car go service lor... Have to spend again... Errrrr~~~~~~ Buy car easy... But have to spend a lot for petrol... Servicing and bla bla bla la! That's why lor... I want to earn more money loooo.... Bo bian... xP

Today Darling didn't come to fetch me out for dinner and blahs~ Busy for the whole day... Just let him rest at home lor... Hahaha! Love you so mucchhhiieee!!! Nowadays he always spent his spare time with me and bring me out and eat... Love to eat la!!! Muahahaha! Like last Saturday, we went to Richmond Place to have our dinner... But who knows that... Last night daddy said want to go Richmond Place too... I was like........ Huh?! Richmond place again?! *faint* Hahahahaha! xP

Opppssss!!! Can I buy something that I want????? Hmmmm... Hope mummy won't scold me le..... Not iPhone but iPod!!!!! Hope I can get it soon if mummy no scold me! *praying* =P Okay le... I have to out with mummy le... Wanna to go buy something for her new business!!! Everyone +u+u in our own business!!! HUAT AH~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D


By,

2 comments:

Miss G said...

+u+u!!! else i wanna give up liaw... don wanna waste time... lol

btw, 8GB ipod touch can store 1750 songs, 10,000 photos... :D

XianXian said...

wasehhh~~~!!!!!!!! not bad not bad! considering now!!!