Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Jun 9, 2010

Short Post ♥

Bloggie bloggie bloggie... I am here~~~ =D Waaaaseeehhh.... Feel like so hard want to type here leh... Because I did my nail extension today!!!!!!!!!!!!! Long nail hard to type the keyboard! I just realized that... No wonder so many office lady don't wanna to have long nails! Hard to do thing and typing bar... Hehehehe... Thanks Candy do for me... I so super weird that I only do half of them! My left hand side... Will be continue tomorrow for the right hand side... Hahaha! No time bar... Got customers... It's a good news that busy non-stop! Money in barh~ xP

Am just dressed-up myself! Waiting to have dinner... Then after 10.30pm want to go K-Box sing karaoke again!!!!!!! WooHooo~~~!!! For celebrate Ivy's birthday la... Not many of us go... Reason maybe it's quite late already??? Haha! I did share and bought a pressie with Stella... Roxy~~~!!! Love it love it! =D Hope the birthday will like it too~~~ =)

Darling went to swimming with is friends now! Urrrggghhh!!!! I want to follow!!! But he never allow one! Kanasai! Coz all are boys and he don't like me out with them too... Friend is friend... Me is me... Family is family... Never mix up one! Errrr~~~!!!!!!! Good also la... As long as he can arrange his time properly and nobody can disturb when he is with me! Once his phone ring, he always tell his friends he is not available now!!! Lalalala~~~! =P Actually he wanna to go play futsal one... But leh~ Don't have many "kaki" wor... Then at hte end cancel jor~~~ Very good "cham ku luk"! =P He will go fetch me when I back tonight... =)

Oh yea~ I gonna jailbreak my iPod tomorrow loo.... Broke broke broke!!!!!!!!! Really really really broke already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cannot let mummy know... Later get kill and get boom again! Opppssss!!!!!!!! =O


By,


No comments: