Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Jun 23, 2010

Bling Up Ypur Nails ♥

Just done my mask... Feel so good!!! Darling come my place just now... Even though just a little while... But I am happy too~ =)

Okay... I gonna to upload some pichas here... Help my cousin do some nail art design... She said she want to bling up her toe nails! Because we bought new Swarovski crystal that day... So she wanna to make for fun... For sample also... So that customer can see our nail art design though our own nails! Because we don't have nail art chart... I still leave my nail art chart at Bling Nail eh~ No time go and take... TeeHeee.... xP Here are the design which my cousin want... One of Miss_G's friend want to do too on the coming July... For her pre-wedding photo shooting de... =)

All Bling Up With Genuine Swarovski Crystal

Dang dang dang~~~!!! Sorry for the untidy cuticle la... Express pedicure la... So, no trim cuticle lor... Save time ma! Hahahaha! Love the color!!! Our new Tins color! =) I want to change new design too looo....... Is either make it myself or ask my cousin help me do lor... 2 to 3 weeks change one time! Oh no~ My toe nails never get rest for many months already! Almost one year!!! Cannot breath ah! Hopefully my nails won't turns yellowish... I always got take care one bah~ Hehehehe! =P Toe nails must paint with color no matter what! Wear shoes just nice ma... Hehehe! That's my opinion la... As a manicurist, we must make our nails nice nice ma... So that other people just can trust us! Right??? Muahahahahaha! xD

The Super Bored Me


By,






2 comments:

moeito said...

vivian~ relink me ..

http://immatheblahsgirl.blogspot.com/

XianXian said...

chg add hia??? haha! ok ok!!! =P