Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Jun 14, 2010

The Days Without Him ♥

Many days didn't come and update my bloggie already........ It's okay it's okay~ Here I come already... Tada~~!!! =) Just back from my shop and having my supper at Pertanak... Everyday eat supper yer~~~ Fat easily! Hmph!!! But what to do owh~ I don't proper to have my breakfast, lunch and also dinner!!! Everyday eat outside food lor... Not healthy at all as what Darling said... Hahaha! xP

From now onwards!!! I cannot see him so often lor... Only once a week!!! That's only Sunday... Huhuhu... He is busy his thing... Then how about me??? Busy sleep at home!!!! Become a pig! Muahahahaha! Good also la.. Charging myself! Or else I always don't have enough time to sleep and rest! So so so........ I am not available on Sunday anymore!!!!!!!! =P Just like yesterday... He came my shop for some help then as usual I went to his place at the noon time... Suddenly mummy called me and ask me whether wanna to watch The Karate Kid or not wor... Me sure "cincai" one la... Hahaha! Then the pity him just sent me home again... I ask him to back home liaw... Coz after I change my clothes I gonna out already... He didn't follow... But he so "beh gam guan" to leave loh! Until I out he just leave from my place! Muahahahaha! Many days no see tiok me barh~~~~ xD

Then 3 of us... Mummy, me and my sis went to Spring! Buy ticket! What the ~!@#$%^&!!!!!!! All are full!!!!! All the ticket are sold out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We wanna watch 5.30pm de... But who knows so fast sold out bar... Hmmmm... Then we just head to Sercet Recipe to have some food lor... Long time no step in to Sercet Recipe lor... Last time go there at least once a week! Hahahahaha! We then bought Donashi at Big Apple!!! Awwwww~~~~~~~~ So cute!!!! Bought all of them! Cost only RM28!!! Quite cheap la actually! RM1 for each! Cute~!!!!! Forget to take pic! Hmmm.... =(

MNG gonna sales within these few days loooo!!!!!!!!!!! I will follow my aunty go as VIP member bar... Can choose what we want 1st! Scared no size! This is good for being VIP la... *very idiot person*! Muahahahahahaaha! Kidding~ =D Have to spend again!!!!!!!! Suck!!! My "agong" head haven't dry yet ah! Money keep on going out and "beh hu" come in my pocket ah!!! I did mention I really broke already!!!!!!! Yes!!!!!! I really broke for this month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arrrggghhh!!!!! Easy thing... Don't buy too much and spend too much lor! But I can't! Haaaiiizzzz! Bad habit have to change! But I still have to buy my collagen leh... So damn expensive!!! Start on next month I want to buy the UV white one too... Drink both of them! Because the super duper lazy me never use any skin care!!!!!!!! Mummy always say me bar... Aiyo~~~ Since I am so lazy so I have to spend more money to buy collagen lor... 1 month need RM200+ to RM300+ for just buying those thing!!!!!!!!! *headache* This is "bo bian" one... There's no ugly girl in this world but only lazy girl... I am the lazy girl in this world... So lor... Collagen helps me a lot!!!!!! Hahahaha! =D

Oh no~~~ I start missing him already.... Aiiiikkkssss!!!!!!!!! It's time for me to be Miss Independent le... Cannot always rely on him anymore! =P Nites everyone~ =)


By,

No comments: