Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Jun 7, 2010

A Day Trip ♥

Am freaking happy now larrrhhh~~~ Hahaha! Just because I can use my color lens which I bought last time looo... Not my eyes sensitive... But the solution not suit me!!!! Urrrggghhhhh!!!! That's why I always sore eyes when I wear my color lens! No more wasting money for my 4 pairs of color lens! YooooHoooo...... I use the SoloCare multi-purpose solution, not "ngam" me wor... Then didn't use my color lens for so long time already... Then Miss_G ask me to try her solution... Ohyay~~~ No more sore eyes!!!! Wanna ask her help me buy looo... =)

Okay, went to Sematan with my family and Darling yesterday!!! It's my second time went there... I love the beach there!!! So clean la!!! =D Miss_G and my big bro rent a room there... My big bro birthday barh~ So nice! I want 2days 1night trip with Darling too!!!! But leh... Impossible I know... Hmmmm... =( The journey take us like 1 hour and 40 minutes I think... My bro are the driver... Hehehe... We reach there around 5pm! Gosh! So late already!!! But good also la... I din even use sun-block and yet I didn't get sun-burn! Muahahaha! =P After having fun there, all of us having our dinner at Sematan Pasar there to have seafood dinner... Unfortunately, all the food are finised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just order few only! Issshhhh!!! Never mind la... As long as everyone are fulled~ =) After dinner we then head back to town and reach home at around 10pm! So tired yerrrr~~~~ Took few photos there... Uploaded at FB already... xD

I am so so so sorry to Darling's friend... Yesterday was Darling's friend birthday... He did invited us to K-Box... At first I said can go but at the end we didn't meet up there coz my family said wanna to go Sematan... Very very "paiseh" la... Hope you won't mind... Had a argument with Darling yesterday because of this thing too... What to do! I will follow my family!!!!! Hmph!!! At last Darling also "bo bian" and follow me... He said if I not going to his friend birthday celebration, he also don't want to go too... Taaaadaaa~~~~ Me me me!!! So stubborn huh??? I am who I am... What to do... Hmmm.... And he never get angry at me!!! This make me like ~!@#$%^&!!!! How can I being so fierce with him right?! Issshhh!!! Anyway, thanks for everything what you did for me!!! Love you~ Hahahaha! =P

So hungry right now la!!! I want "mamam" now!!!! Have to go first!!! *no photo in this post* xP


By,

No comments: