Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Jun 8, 2010

Lamboghini In Kuching ♥

As I know that... We can't find any Lamboghini in Kuching... But I saw it somewhere are Green Height area! Oh my GOD!!!! So so so super gorgeous!!! Orange in color some more! Such an attractive color... =) The lucky us saw it when I was at my working place there... Everyone take out their phone and keep taking the pichas! Of course, I am "kiasu" too... Took few of them... Hahahahaha! =P

The 1st Lamboghini In Kuching

Nice right??? Everyone's dream car... =) Finished enjoying the sport car... Here I can for my daily note... Hehe! Kinda busy for today... Rush here and there... I did wash my hair at salon... Feel so good la! Love the feeling! Supered!!!! I love the massage! Actually I got backache and shoulder pain one! After the skillful massage by Siaw Fong... I am relief from the pain!!! No more pain like dead fish!!! Oh yea~ The super "hiao" me still bought a L'oreal hair mask there... Have to do once for two weeks! Can share with mummy too... Love all the sweet smells! My shampoo and also the hair mask! =D Spent RM80 for my hair today! Urrrggghhhh!!! I love my curls!!!!!!!!!!! It's nice! Wavy wavy wavy~~~ =P

Today are Darling's turn to fetch me... I can go anywhere I want... Don't wanna "mahuan" Miss_G help me buy the multi-purpose solution, I already bought it at The Spring JeeKwong... I still bought two pairs of fake eye lashes at Nature Republic... See! Spent spent spent again!!! No way!!!!!!!!!! No more wasting money liaw! After jailbreak my iPod, I don't want to spend anymore! Hope so... Hahahaha! xP

I did done my pedicure by myself at the salon too... Draw 2D nail art by myself too... Wassseeehhh.... So "kut lak" huh?! Hahahaha! I love Malaga Wine!!! Dark color always make our skin tone look fairer... I know I am so black la... Tan skin bar since I was born... Huhuhuhu... Look healthy anyway! Hahahaha! =P

Design Of The Day

Very simple nail art design with lotsa polka dots... I love polka dots! Easy but nice! =D Here are some pichas of myself! Wearing my grey color lens! Then being vain for a while lor... Hahahaha! xP

Vain

Muahahaha! Okie~ That's all for today... Gonna to sleep looo... My dark circle are getting deeper and deeper!!!!!!!!!!! Hate it!!!!!!! So ugly!!! Huhuhuhu..... =( Time to sleep! Nights!
By,

No comments: