Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Jun 26, 2010

It;'s 26th June ♥

YooHooo.... Blogging blogging blogging~~~ =D Took my bath already... Dress up myself already... Now am just waiting time to pass then wanna go shop looo... Then after everything done... We will head to Senso! It's Saturday night~~~!!! Long time no clubbing lor... Muahahaha! Senso are nicer... More cozy... =)

I've wash my hair at salon... Easy la... I just need to take bath then no need wash hair liaw... Hehehe! Ask mummy pay for me!!! Coz she's going to dye her hair too... Yeah~ I can save my wash hair money loo... So good! xP Am so super duper broke now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haaaaiiizzz!!!!!!!! Want to pay my mummy the petrol money liaw... I pay her by monthly bar... Coz using credit card are easy... See! Have to pay myself kok! Hmph!!!!!!! Saw a lots of clothes and shoes I wanna to buy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my goodness!!!! How can I.......?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can I buy can I buy??? Hmmm.... Worth or not??? Should I buy??? Hahahaha! Already ask my cousin "lompang" me buy the wedges liaw... RM90+ yeh~ Hmmmm.... =( But I like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D Still got a lot want to buy... Wait me wait me!!! Tomorrow Aunty Jenny coming back lor...... Got new clothes!!!!!!!! Aiiiikkkkssssss!!!!!!!!!!!! May GOD bless me not to buy so much!!!!!!! =P

These few days feel so unwell lor... A while headache... A while backache... And many problems la!!! Cham ah~~~~~~~ My body seem so old liaw... Darling still bought me medicine last night! Issshhh!!!!!!! I said no need buy!!!!!!! Stupid him still buy for me! Waste time, energy and money nia... Anyway, thanks la... I know you so busy recently... Just want take some opportunity come my house find me... But I was sleep last night! Sorry make you disappointed looo... =P

Tomorrow Sunday looo... I am not available~~~ =) Long time no go out with my beloved him lor.... Where I want to go??? No place to go!!! Sienx ah!!!!!!!!!!!! =( Hope I got a nice day with him! =)

Okay~ I have to go loooo.... Have a nice day everyone!!! =D



By,


No comments: