Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Jun 28, 2010

Money Not Enough ♥

Money not enough!!! Blahs~~!!! Huhuhuhu..... I spent again.......... =( Bought clothes and shorts at Jenny Boutique again... Aunty Jenny just arrive last night! She hand carry some nice stuff back... Then leh... Me leh... Mata rosak again... Spent again... Arrrrggghhhhh!!!!!!!!! Just got few to see nia... She said the clothes will be arrive 2 more weeks later... Wahhhh~~~!!!!!!! 2 more weeks ah... See I can save "tiok" money or not lor... Coz start on next month, I did told mummy cannot give me salary anymore!!! Save it save it! So lor... I gonna eat grass liaw... Hahahahaha! xP

Then leh.......... Ask my cousin help me to buy the wedges though online... Hopefully the quality is good la!!! RM95 eh~~~!!! Waiting waiting... Have to wait for 2 to 3 weeks the parcel just arrive! Can't wait to take my wedges la.... =) Besides, still ask Miss_G help me buy the iPod casing... I only buy 1 nia........ Hmmmm.... The pink casing!!! =) Actually wanna buy 2 geh~ But in the end only buy 1 nia lor... Money not enough ba!!!!! Hmmmm... Buy casing because I want to style my iPod and bling up my iPod with Swarovski!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah~~~~!!!! Waiting!!! See!!! Want to spend money to buy Swarovski again! Haaaiiiizzzzz!!!!!!!! Still thinking what design I want to do lor......... Any idea???? Hehehehe! =P

Oh yea~ I am happy that Darling did follow us to have dinner last night~~~ =) Long time no having family gathering dinner with him lor... Finally~~~ Because of him, we decided to go earlier to have our dinner! Waaassseehhh... Your face so "BIG" lor pui~ Hahahahaha! xD Then then then! He bring me go eat also just now... Poh Kwong Park kueh chap and satay!!! Yummy~~~ =)

He's funny~~~ What can I mention about him??? Hmmm... Went to his place yesterday... Notice a thing... The silly him take my photo and put it at his table... So that he can see me every time! What the ~!@#$%^&!!!!!!!!!! I ask him why you do like that?! He still "pai seh pai seh" like that and said:"No leh... Not careful drop from his wallet..." Aiyyyeeerrrr~~~~!!!! Don't be shy la~ I know you miss me so much! Muahahahahahaha! Sorry for my face so thick la~! Hehehehe! He's funny and cute right? Hahaha! I still say him something wrong! Wanna send him to 7 and 1/2 miles liaw! =P

Okay liaw la... The time is late now... I gonna sleep looo.... A bottle of collagen before I sleep!!! =D



By,


No comments: