Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Jun 18, 2010

Boredom ♥

Beside than online... Gaming with my iPod... What I can do beside than that??? Urrrgghh!!!!!! Super duper bored la!!!!! =( Bored ma blogging lor... Night time always so free bah~ Sometimes can use the time shopping with my mummy... Movie with mummy too... What else can I do? Hmmmm....

No program today... Mummy still in her dreamland... Don't wanna to wake her up... But I am hungry already la!!!!!!!!!!! Issshhhh!!!!!!!! Many of yummy food are appear in my mind now~~~ Just wait till 9pm just go out to have dinner with mummy nia lor... Hmph! Everything sounds so bored right?! Ya!!! That's what I am now!!! Grrrrrr~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x(

Went to watch The Karate Kid last night with my mummy and my sis! Three of us lor... Wow!!!!!!!! Such a nice movie!!!! I like it!!! Thumb up! =D The next movie I wanna to watch is... Sex In The City 2!!! Everyone of us wanna to watch la... The super funny movie! Hahahaha! See when we free we just go looo... =)

Oh yea... I bought one dress at MNG!!! WooHooo.... Yea! It's only one!!! Kanasai one... Because I lack of money already ma!!! Hmmmmm!!!! The dress still cost me RM89 after discount! Hmph!!! Saw many clothes wanna to buy! Actually wanna buy one more geh~ Who knows... There's something wrong at the top of the "baju" la... Then mummy said don't buy!!!!!! Okay la... Don't buy then don't buy lor... She said later still got new one comes out after few days then I will be so "kek sim" one! Hahahaha! Ok! I wait!!! Save my RM79~ Oooohhhh~~~ =) Still got few la... Want to buy! Who can sponsor me??? Ask mummy to sponsor she not allowed bar... Say me know how to earn money still want ask her buy! Errrrreeeeerrrrr~~~~!!!! Ask Darling buy for me!!! Muahahahaha! But have to wait until he is free to bring me out leh~ Scared no more sales le... Hmmm.... Just let it be barh~ If they will be mine, no matter how late I go buy them back, they will be mine too! Hahahaha! =P

Okay... I have to go now... Tada~ =)


By,


No comments: