Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sep 14, 2010

Smile ❤

Is fucking pissed off!!! *inhale exhale for 3 times* Puuuhhhhhh~~~~!!!!!!!! This year really so unlucky lorr..... Many things happen this year! A lot and a lot! Even though my family... Repeat and repeat again... Hope everything will be fine... =D Smile and cheers always as my Darling too! Let's smile as wide as you can!!!! =))))))))

Anyway, I do respect what Darling ask me to do... The good one will deserve the better one for sure! This call life! And also this I called it as a colorful journey just like my blog title... =) Colorful include black and white too! Just like our life! We must appreciate what we have now...

Dear Lord, I am sure YOU can listen what I am thinking and saying... Everything will be alright... Everyone must enjoy the holiday on tomorrow!!!! WoooHoooo!!!!! =D


By,



No comments: