Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sep 9, 2010

Ma Days ❤

Arrrrggghhhh!!!!!!!!! I miss my bloggie very very de muchiieee nah!!! Many days didn't come loooo.... No update... Less to update recently~ I have no time!!! Always go out less time at home... But I do enjoy my life now~ =)

I've sign a package for the yoga lesson looo... I will go for yoga twice a week!!! It's a must expect period time... Hehe! xP Mummy do take the package too~ Of course la... She pay for me mah~ Hehe! Last night I did enjoy the yoga class... Sweating! A bit confuse sometimes like catch no ball ah... Coz we are beginner ma... Bo bian... xD Hope I got no more hunchback after yoga! Muahahaha! Add oil add oil! =)

Addicted to watching movie recently~ Last few days went to watch "Old Cow VS Tender Grass" with my mummy and sis~ Singapore movie... Comedy la actually~ Beside laugh laugh laugh and laugh, that's it! Haha! All about the life of Taxi driver at Singapore??? lolx... Actually wanna to watch "Piranha" geh tonight~ But mummy suddenly say tired wor... Wanna to rest... Hmmm... Then no more jor~ I want to watch "Resident Evil" too!!!! Maybe tomorrow! Oh yea~ Later go buy ticket!!! Scared to seat bah~ I am so kiasu what~ Hahaha! Coz tomorrow is holiday ma... No work no work at salon~ Give myself a day off! But Saturday have to work also~ Better than nothing! =)

So far so good... Wanted to touch up my hair la today~ But salon so so so many people!!! I am busy too! Then at last tidak jadi... Urrrgghhh!!! Got a little bit disappointed lor... Very de "hiao" wanna to do some highlight ma... Who knows? Hmmm.... Isssshhh!!! Cannot touch up my hair nevermind~ But got money to earn! =) Next week just do le bah~

Wah wah~ Sitting in front of my pc and freezing now! So sejuk today... Rain heavily some more! Make me feel hungry! Only a bowl of Laksa this morning till now... DARLING!!!!! Come faster!!!!!!!!!!



By,



No comments: