Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Nov 7, 2010

Weekend ❤

It's a nice nice weekend I have~ I feel so so so much of loves! Hahahaha! Just because I got my Darling together with me and of course family! Today!!! Such a good day I have! Woke up early and working as usual... After work, follow Darling go see something he wanted for so long... Wish you can get it soon! =D

After home... Darling didn't follow us this afternoon la... Coz three of us... Me, mummy and my sis wanna go to have massage!!! WoooHoooo!!!! Like like like! Went to Tien Jing! Waseh~ I like their massage so damn much!!! Double thumbs up!!! Feel so relieve as I always body-ache these few days! Friday night having serious gastric! Kao! No eat in time then gastric start coming... Gonna to thanks my Darling so so much! Thanks for your caring and loves!
When he know I am having gastric... After play futsal, went to 7-11 to buy 2 big bottles of milk for me! Then ask my bro pass to me... 2 big bottles eh!!! Walao! Really scared I no drink and eat like that! Hahahaha! After he back, coz that day my bro fetch him go play ball la... He direct call me and ask me wait my bro back... Until I drink a cup of the milk he just willing to put down his phone... Said if he didn't like that, I will not drink wor! Hahaha! You're so cute!

And and and hor.... After back from massage... 3 of us went to Jenny Boutique again! Grrrrrrrr!!!!!!!! Buy again! 5 pieces of clothes! Pok kai!!! Tiam ah~ Money not enough ah... I want my Nex-5 la!!! Can I still buy it?????? Huhuhuhuhu.... Ask Darling sponsor it to me??? Oh no! So bloody expensive! Cannot and no way! He will die soon ah! Hahahaha! I want la... I want it so much rather than a branded handbag!!! Hahahaha! How? No money cannot buy looo.... I amso pity~ =(

Forget about it!!! Hmph!!! Now... Waiting Darling to come and together go for dinner yay! xoxo!



By,




2 comments:

Miss G said...

hey... gastric cannot drink milk la. will bcome worst. :P

XianXian said...

yala... we don't know la... after yew bring back then yew said cannot drink! hahaha! later become "wei suan"! hahaaha! i just cincai drink a cup nia lo... xP