Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Nov 17, 2010

Holiday But Not For Me ❤

Holiday! Holiday!! Holiday!!!
It's a public holiday again but of course not for me la...
So pity right?
I always got no holiday one~
Darling no work today also!
Awwww~~~ So nice one!!!
Jealous liaw la! Hahahaha! xP

But neh~ I am really happy to have such a caring boyfriend~
I love the way you care~
I love the way you love me! =D
Even he got holiday on today...
Can sleep till whatever he want...
But he didn't!!!
And yet still purposely wake up quite early~
Text me and said...
Our conversation here...

❤❤❤
HIM: "Pui... Later me fetch you go work can?"
*Awwww~~~!!! Fetch me still need ask permission one meh??? Hahahaha! Cute! =)*
ME: "Why wor???"
HIM: "Later me go Stutong ma... Then go your shop... Then fetch you work... Can meh?"
*Hahaha! Again still ask me can or not... Lolx! xD*
ME: "Then what time you come?"
HIM: "Around 10 something after I done thing..."
ME: "Emm la~ Eat breakfast together then!"
*At the end I ate myself first! Can't wait for him! Hahahaha!*
HIM: "Yeah~ Can bring you work lo!"
*Why so excited??? something wrong with him???*
ME: "Why you so happy because you can fetch me???"
*curious-ing*
HIM: "My ah pui ma~ I miss you ma~"
❤❤❤

Muahahahahaha! Our conversation are just so funny! xP
He then come fetch me back home for bath...
Just wait me till I done everything...
Then fetch me and my cousin go work looo...
After that he went home...
Just wanna to wait the time pass till I "pang kang"...
He then wash his car at his house...
Then wait the time... Come fetch me back again!
Hahahaha!
Back my home... Bring mummy along to have our dinner...
Since we never went to Plaza Tabuan...
So 3 of us just go there to jalan-jalan...
Nothing geh~ Coz Darling also want to find some pc shop there...
Ends up went to My Chicken to have dinner! =)
After dinner sent mummy back home again!
We then head to Tarot "lim teh" with my sis! Hahahaha!
That's it for my today!!!
Holiday!!!! I also can spent my day with him even I got work!
And this guy!!!
There's no any reason and excuses I will not being together with him!
I do really appreciate what I have now...
Really really~
Thanks for everything even though everything are just little things!
But I can feel I am really being loved by him!
Hahahahahaha!
He's mine!!! =D



By,




No comments: