Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Nov 15, 2010

Loso - ing ❤

Coming coming~ =) Monday already looo... Half month gone~ That's mean we still left 1 and half month to finish our 2010 year... Awwww~~~ Which mean I gonna turn 21st soon!!! Omg!!!!!! Can't believe that time pass so fast!!!! Can rewind back??? I want Doraemon's Time Machine!!!! I don't wanna to grow up please~ Hahahaha! xP

These 2 days ah... Body-ache again! So super duper upper tired la!!! Si beh sien~ Don't why this month "aunty" come visit me so fast geh??? Hahaha! Anyway, it's a good news to me too!!! Fast fast come then I no need to suffer this stupid sickness when I go Singapore next week!!! Hoooorrraaayyy!!! I can play anything I want! I can shop anywhere I want! I can eat whatever I can!!!!! No pain and no worries!!!! Buahahahahaha! =D

Last whole week everyday stick with my beloved him wah~
Today just let him rest at home... No futsal... Emm! Good boy~ But already asked permission and chop his passport to "lim teh" with buddies later on~ Enjoy yourself babe! He always ask me to give him many lucks and give him support when he do everything... Hahaha! Okay~ I am always willing to be his lucky star la~ Muahahaha! Fight for your aim! You can you can! I trust you~

Okay okay~ Imma feel quite lazy to blah so much here! I have a nice weekend anyway! Enjoy life! And I will love my life if there's got more more more money come to me!!! Muahahahahaha! *dreaming* =P



By,



No comments: