Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Nov 5, 2010

Ojipala Post ❤

Friday loooo~~~!!! So fast so soon... 1 week almost gone again! And I will have 4days holiday next week! Rest at home! Hahaha! Coz my cousin wanna to KL again to do her thing... Wow! This month quite a lot holiday for us la... End of this month will have 1 more week holiday too! Holiday means no income but spend money!!! Can I just don't work and wait the falling money from the sky??? I am so so so tired!!! =( Should I change my mind??? Duhhhh~~~

Okay~ As usual... Darling will go play futsal later on.
.. Every Monday and Friday! He wanna to keep fit wor!!! Coz I always say he's fat and hit his big tummy!!! Hahahaha! Fat fat like that not "eng dao" at all! Hahahaha! So... He try to eat less when bring me go eat le... Coz he always eat at home first then bring me out... Eat again! Hahahaha! Wish you luck babe!

These few days every night go Jenny Boutique la... Urrrgghhh!!! Buy buy buy and buy again...!!! I fail what I had promise myself! Why why why??? Buy a lot then keep keep keep... Keep till I don't like anymore! What a waste! And yet still want to buy! Hate myself! My room now is full of clothes!!! Clothes everywhere! Mummy said I still got many clothes put at her room eh! Walao~ I don't even know I got new clothes at mummy's room kok! Faint!!! But leh!!! I realize that my mummy's clothes are much more than me!!!!!!!!!!! What the ~!@#$%^&*!!! Ya!!! We are both shopping queen and princess! Like mother like daughter! Muahahaha! xD

My Messy Room

Muahahaha! I am too free le right now!!! I hope the whole wardrobe will be mine! Picture 1 are the half of my wardrobe! Another half is my sis one... Urrrgghhh!!! I want the whole wardrobe please!!! Hmmm... Picture 1 is my dress, jeans, shorts, and etc cornet... Picture 2 is my t-shirt corner... Picture 3 is my legging and stocking corner... Picture 4 is my new clothes corner... So pity right?? Have to put into boxes and also plastic bag! My God! Hahahaha! Even the black plastic bag already got 15 pieces of clothes looo... =) Picture 5 is my another t-shirt corner... The 2 boxes are new clothes! Bee Hoon box also got! Tiam! Hahahaha! Picture 6 and 7 is some part of my bags corner... Still got a lot of bags and clothes at mummy's room... Haha! Faint! All my shoes are just outside my room and also mummy's room also got... Hahaha! Many of them no wear at all! Cham~ I still always say I have no clothes to wear!!!! =P Am I crazy? Maybe all of them doesn't count as many??? Coz many people have a lot than me! Haha! Everything will be keep on adding and increase! No doubts! My messy room are just like a store room huh?! Haha!

Okie~~~!!! I have to go now... Have a nice day everyone! =D




By,




No comments: