Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Nov 18, 2010

Random Diary ❤

Just passer by...
Little Miss Xian Xian's Colorful Journey!

Here are the place I can blahs whatever I want~
My life, my days and my everything... =)
My bloggie are part of my life!
Well well well...
Just took my bath...
So freshhhyyy!!!
I love my body smells!
Green Tea shower foam from Elizabeth Arden...
I love my hair smells too of course!!!
Just having hair wash at saloon just now...
Apply hair mask... Sweet smells!
I wonder those disgusting ants will come and bite me tonight???
Nom nom! Hahaha! =D
Cut my fringe too... Long liaw mah~ Hehe!
Now~ My hair are just so damn smooth la after the mask!!!
Feel wanna to touch up my hair again...
But neh~ I scared my hair will be spoil... =(
Once it damaged, I have to cut cut cut again!!!
Urrrgghhh!!!
Wei!!! I want to keep it more longer okay?!
So... I will just wait till before CNY just touch up my hair bah~
Bo bian what~
Aiiiiyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo......!!!
Darling till now haven't back yet wor!!!
Not dare to call him coz he is driving car now...
Danger danger!
Went to Sri Aman since 12pm bah?
Till now haven't reach Kuching yet!
Haiz! Why must go so far kinda place to business wor???
Hmmmmm....
He say he will try to come find me later...
But at last I ask him just rest at home!
I know you are tired sometimes~
Anyway anyhow... I always support you geh~ =)
Both of us must +u+u in everything!!!
This is my random post...
Just feel free to drop by~
Have a nice Thursday everyone!!!




By,




No comments: