Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Nov 23, 2010

Have A Pleasnt Trip ❤

2 more hours to go!!!
Still got some little time to sitting in front of my pc blogging la...
Hahaha! =)
Now... Waiting the time...
Waiting Darling to come~
Everything are checked...
Just waiting my phone charged...
Then everything settle!
Of course never ever forget my little piggy!!!
She is my companion which always go any place I travel!
In these 4 years she did go travel a lot of different country with me already!
Our Little Miss Piggy from Darling~
I hope there's Wi-Fi everywhere la!!!
So that I can use my iPod online~
Cannot use my iPhone wor...
Later Digi charge me a lot of $$$ eh!
Hopefully got Wi-Fi everywhere!
Then I can save money to chat with my ah Pui~
Or else I have to buy StarHub reload card lo...
Darling said he will call me anytime he want...
No way no way!
So bloody expensive and I am not going to answer his phone!
Charge for both side eh~
He said who care?
As long as he can find me anytime wor...
But if my phone bill come next month so expensive how?
I got no money pay later oh~
He said he will pay for me! Hahahaha!
Okay la~ I know your caring~
No worries!
I will try to contact you!
Coz this time is different than last time I go...
My sis will prepare everything to me...
So lor~ Haha!
Stupid him still bring me go eat "ho liao" last night!
My favourite Sushi King! =D
Eat anything I like!
Thanks for your treat Darling~
He said he will be so super lonely for these 6 days la!
Hahahahaha!
I will be back soon!
Holiday mood is ON!!!
Another love sickness is ON too!!!
Have a pleasant trip!
xoxo




By,




No comments: