Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Nov 30, 2010

My New Toy Pinkie ❤

Am so so so excited with my new toy!!!
My Pinkie!!! =D
One of my wish came true~
I wish to have a DSLR for so long already!!!
But now, I finally found my Pinki
e! xD
A latest camera in town now~
When I was at Singapore...
I can see the Sony Nex-3 and Nex-5 advertisement ev
erywhere even at the bus!!!
Limited Edition with same price!
Of course I go for Limited Edition one la~
So damn mad chio la!!!
Once again falling in love with it! =)
All the function are just so fantastic
!
It comes with a digital frame...
An Alpha Camera Bag...
And also 8GB memory stick!
3 of them are as the free gif
t!
I bought it on Sunday means my last minute shopping liaw~
Puikia fetch us go anywhere we want to find what we want!
Thanks a lot!!!
Coz Monday we are not going out anymore...
That's why~
Then those USS's and Singapore pictures are still usin
g my Sony T30 la...
Hahahaha!
I am happy to have my Pinkie! xD

My Pinkie Sony Alpha Nex-3


I lovin' it!!!
It's time to go for movie!!!
Rapunzel tonight!!!
WoooHoooo!!!




By,




1 comment:

Miss G said...

i want one too!!! shud i sell my SLR??? LOL