Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Nov 23, 2010

-24 Hours ❤

Tick toc tick toc...
Time flies!!!
Less than 24hours I will be at Singapore loo...
Awww~~~
So fast right???
Last time still say long time to go!
Haha! xP
Tomorrow night around this time I think I will shop like mad at Bugis looo!!!
Hopefully got stuff I want...
The next day just go Universal Studio... =)
Tomorrow I can sleep till late late just wake up la~
Happy!!! =D
Coz I no do business from tomorrow till I back!
Darling will come to fetch me go airport~
How could I wish he can go! Hmph!!! =(
He said start on tomorrow he do ot looo...
Coz I am not around so he everyday work till late late!
To prepare those PC Fair thingy...
Wait till me go travel just busy... Good good good! =)
Coz he said he will be so lonely...
Then busy about his work will just let his time pass fast bah!
So now~ Am waiting him to fetch me out...
Go have dinner together...
I say I will not come back anymore!!!
Don't want him anymore! Muahahaha!
He said cannot ah~ Later he will lonely and sad till sei ah~
The silly us nothing to do like to talk stupid thing la bo bian~ xD
Okie okie... Lazy to write much!
Enjoy myself! =D




By,




No comments: