Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Nov 29, 2010

Home Sweet Home ❤

Home sweet home~~~
Just wanna to say...
My holiday mode is OFF looo...
Start on tomorrow then my working mode is ON!!!
Till next year just got holiday le!
So... Now...
Purse burn a super big hole already!
Have to start earn back for next year Hong Kong trip!!!
Alright~
I do really had fun there~
Everything~ I still love Bugis the most!
Muahahaha!
All the clothes are so dirt cheap la!!! xD
This year Christmas' decoration at Orchard are so so only leh~
But of course better than our Kuching here la! Hahaha!
Go there with flat tummy and back with big tummy!
Omg!!!
Gonna to Thanks Puikia to bring us go everywhere la of course!
*my sis bf* xP
Bring us go anywhere we want... Go eat whatever we want!
We take bus to anywhere then he will fetch us back~
So so nice~ =)
Not much sales there...
But I got my new toy there!!!
So freaking happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not going to buy Nex-5 but I get Nex-3!!!
WooooHoooo!!!!
I got new toy!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!
Much much cheaper than here la!
Kuching sell like RM2699 eh! With two lens!
But Singapore only sell $999!
Like RM2300+...
Can claim for GST somemore!
So "wu hua"!!!
Sure I will buy la!!!
Coz mummy ask me choose one!
A Burberry handbag or your camera?
I then ask Darling...
Darling said:"Go for your camera la! Since you like it so much!"
Then hor... The Burberry handbag I wanted got no more discount liaw...
So I go for camera!!! xD
Is Pink okay?!
Limited Edition la!!!!
Here only got Silver, Black and Red...
There got 2 limited edition color like Pink and Brown!
Pink more girly ma~ =)
Happy happy~
Then mummy got her own stuff too!!!
Wow!!!
This trip really cost us ~!@#$%^&*!!!
Broke liaw broke liaw!
Hahahaha!
Okay~
Universal Studio~
Didn't play everything there...
Coz mummy don't want play with me~
She takut bah! Errrr~~~~ =(
Mummy said I will like Disneyland more compare to USS...
Coz very small bah~
But okay la...
Got take quite a lot of pic with those character~
Love it! =)
Next next...
Join for my bro convocation...
Wanna to say Congratulation for both of them!!!
My bro and his gf!
Proud of you two~ =D
Faster faster earn money can kahwin liaw~
Someone is waiting~
Good luck in everything!!!
Have a nice nice day~
Got to stop here~ =)




By,




No comments: