Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Jul 18, 2011

Tues ❤

Tuesday Tuesday!!!
Before follow mummy go shopping a
gain later on...
Here I come for some little updat
e!
Wheeee~~~!!!
Love life!
(つ∀`*)❤
I did it!!! For the second t
ry...
Finally I can made it successfu
lly!!!
How smart am I right??? Muaha
haha! (*´∀`)
Oh well~
Went to "yam cha" with friends last night...
Actually wanna go Million C
afe geh~
Who knows??? No open bah!!! H
mph!!!
So since they never been to Tray C
afe...
Here we go!
Love the moments with you
girls!!!

ヽ(*´∀`)人(*´∀`*)人(*´∀`*)ノFriends!

As I be their driver last night! Opppsss!!!
10pm something just reach home w
or...
Darling keep saying that.
..
"Next time cannot out so late liaw!!! So danger!
!! I am worrying!"
Grrrrr~~~~!!
!
He wants to go home pick me after our "yam c
ha" session de...
But I refuse and not to make him so "mahuan"~
After "yam cha"...
I direct go shop together with friends ke
ep my things...
Just fetch them back one by on
e!
He said he want to "ma ma" *scold* me le
wah~
Hahahahaha!
I just answere
d...
"U dare just say la!"
He then replied...
"Hmmm~ Why u never scare me de??? But I lik
e u ma ma me! Hehe!"
Muahahahaha!
He said he like me to scold him w
hat!!!
Indeed!!!
Why I got this kind of stupid boyfriend??? lol!
(♡^▽^♡)
He like me to scold him because I always scold him with good reason!
I teach him quite a lot hor~~~!!! M
uahahaha!
Joking joking!!! Tsk tsk
!

Well well well...
Mummy said later wanna go Jenny Boutique again!!!
Wow!!! She haven't surrender w
or!!!
Still want to buy again!!! Speec
hless!!! (;≧∇≦)
I got such a shopaholic mum!!! Hah
ahaha!
Friday night bought till 700 pl
us!!!
Only half month nia spent nearly around 2k to buy clot
hes liaw!!!
What the ~!@#$%^&*(
!!!
Darling said we are crazy!!!
Expenses so high for those unnecessary thingy!!!
All my boxes are fulled again
!!!
I need a huge wardrobe as big as a
room!!!
Seriously!!!
(o≧∀≦)o

All These Cost 700++!!! (@.@'')

All Brand New Clothes!!!


And!!!
Here are some of my vain pichas!!!




❤ Me Me Me ❤



Sunshine Makes Me Feel Good!


xoxo





No comments: